i want peni

gen3flygirl

22 pages of BS and all I have learned is:

Flygirl has a purple dildo.

1000rider has only slept with blind woman.

If you put "e" in front of anything it automatically makes it efunnier.

Now for my rant, rave, bitch, and complaint:

If you are going to post a thread looking for penis, please post pics. If you were trying to sell a car or bike you would post pics approximate mileage, age, condition, number of previous owners, whether proper maintenance has been performed, and whether it was adult driven or rode! I believe the sane standard should be applied to posting ads wanting penis!

:picsorban: :ttiwwop:

She didn't need to post pics because most of us already have said pics and have hung out with her in the real world too not just the eworld ;)

We need a sarcasm font! I was just jumping on the bumping hand wagon especially after reading 22 pages of nothing. "R" rated real photos would have made the thread more entertaining. Who do I request a refund of 15 minutes of my life from? Does case issue said refund?

We need a sarcasm font! I was just jumping on the bumping hand wagon especially after reading 22 pages of nothing. "R" rated real photos would have made the thread more entertaining. Who do I request a refund of 15 minutes of my life from? Does case issue said refund?

you must have missed it...i already posted pictures of her twat in the ringo thread

here you go, lazy ass

http://www.ohioriders.net/showpost.php?p=743498&postcount=67

I only show 6 pages. :dunno: