2008 white kawasaki z1000, 600 miles

omaralaoui

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He doesn't harass me. He is a very kind and generous lover. It's the rest of the fags who think they can just hit it and quit it that really pisses me off. I think it's time for some fag beatings.

You cant live 2 lives forever. When you're with me you act ghey but then come on here and act like a tough guy wanting to kick ghey ass. Doesn't work like that, but if you really wanna do some "fag beatings" cum on over you little bitch.

aHH,I HAD TO HOLD MY BREATH THERE FOR A MINUTE !!

THANK YOU , MERCI !!!:cheers:

STOP YELLING ALL THE TIME ASSHAT!!!!

You cant live 2 lives forever. When you're with me you act ghey but then come on here and act like a tough guy wanting to kick ghey ass. Doesn't work like that, but if you really wanna do some "fag beatings" cum on over you little bitch.

I think Sam just admitted to being a fag and wants me to kick his gay little ass. It would be much more gratifying if you were an Asian Jew fag but one out of three ain't bad.

Why is this bike white are you some kind of racists?

I can't believe the bid price is up to $5,600 the bike is only worth $4,300 I think the seller is using phantom bids. This is starting to look like a scam or a really bad deal for someone here. I would recommend staying away.

Why is this bike white are you some kind of racists?

I can't believe the bid price is up to $5,600 the bike is only worth $4,300 I think the seller is using phantom bids. This is starting to look like a scam or a really bad deal for someone here. I would recommend staying away.

all this and you re not even interested in the bike,thank god i ll never have to deal with you

I think your keyboard is still broken.

You are correct about not dealing with me; I don't let people I don't know fuck me. That bike is worth between $4,300 and $4,700 if you are truly in a bind and need to sell. Full retail is $6,100 in a good market which this ain't. The biding on it is at $5,600 and the reserve isn't even met yet. If you want to pretend you're not selling this through a dealership go right ahead but I smell something funny and where you are at with the pricing is just stupid or you are lying.

I think your keyboard is still broken.

You are correct about not dealing with me; I don't let people I don't know fuck me. That bike is worth between $4,300 and $4,700 if you are truly in a bind and need to sell. Full retail is $6,100 in a good market which this ain't. The biding on it is at $5,600 and the reserve isn't even met yet. If you want to pretend you're not selling this through a dealership go right ahead but I smell something funny and where you are at with the pricing is just stupid or you are lying.

to me ,the market is not NADA, it is what other people are selling it for , what you think everybody is stupid bidding on it and the you re the only one sensing something is wrong ? or may be i was stupid when i bought the bike for the price i paid for it ? judging by some comments you have made in this thread, i wont even take you seriously ..