2008 white kawasaki z1000, 600 miles

omaralaoui

Man I love those bikes, read just about every article and review I could find on them. Never saw one with that color/seat/wheel combination. Sorry to hear you have to sell it and especially for you loss. Best luck with the sale, that is a very sweet ride ;)

i know,my pain is that i didn t even ride it , but a need is a need ..when i get back hopefully i can get another one :smilieRR:

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah. That makes sense. Are you a dealer?

I didn't stop cause I was having too much fun playing frogger with all the strange souls stepping off the curbs into oncoming traffic. Whadupwitdat?

Ah. That makes sense. Are you a dealer?

I didn't stop cause I was having too much fun playing frogger with all the strange souls stepping off the curbs into oncoming traffic. Whadupwitdat?

lol,well welcome to cleveland avenue, if i dont die on cleveland ave then i think i ll never die!!

to answer your question,my uncle is a dealer , he s the owner, i just work for him, i do advertising and marketing for him, i also do everything else :p

Don't we have a 30 day, 50 post rule.

IBTL

We do. But that rule is taking a vacation this week.

This guys not a dealer and hopefully someone gets a good deal on a bike.

That's really cool, I have a dealer friend who has a bunch of bikes to sell. I'll send him over so he can post them up.

if he can cut me a wicked deal on a trade for my car you can send him my way :D

Seeing as how we have no rules this week can we threaten to kick someone’s ass? There are a couple black guys and Asian guys who have really been asking for it.

So anyone can sell anything no matter how long they have been here weather they are a dealer or not?

Sorry no cars unless you really want to lose money.

Seeing as how we have no rules this week can we threaten to kick someone’s ass? There are a couple black guys and Asian guys who have really been asking for it.

So anyone can sell anything no matter how long they have been here weather they are a dealer or not?

Sorry no cars unless you really want to lose money.

oh ma gawd! seriously... drama!

I can suck you into the vortex too if you would like.

Come to think of it there are a few Jews around here who post too much but don't seem to be buying anything. What's up with that?

sounds exactly like jews. jews too?! cereals?

:givemebeer:

He'll give you a reach around and make it all better. I don't see giving up the beer being an option, unless there's plenty to go around.

I can suck you into the vortex too if you would like.

Come to think of it there are a few Jews around here who post too much but don't seem to be selling anything. What's up with that?

Typing cats are Jewish? :lol:

There are a bunch of gays around here too. I am getting tired of being sexually harassed by them just because they want to get with my big black dick.

Classy as always. And don't say that about Jrmii cause he likes wearing his shirts extry tight.