Anyone wants to ride this route???

jsheikh

The route I'm thinking about

I just got my new tire put on today. So I put a few miles on it today to break it in and did a little exploring. I rode this route up until I guess destination point "D" on the map. But it got me wondering if theres anything else fun out there so I saw a few roads that may look fun (just on the map). I never been in that area (past point D) so I have no idea if its fun or not or what its conditions are. Wondering if anyone else interested in a little exploring?

Up until point D it was pretty scenic, road condition was pretty good. Not a lot of twists but a few which made it "interesting"... for the most part it was an enjoyable ride.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

jsheikh looks as if you need to find us a time/place to meet up. I have to swing by my buddy's place and snag him. He lives in West Charelston so i can still be anywhere in Huber by 5:30. Let me, us or whomever know the plan.

if you guys are looking for another, i am interested. i get off of work at 5 though. but i know some of these back roads, and some other really good ones north of town as well.

Awesome man... Ya of course, more the marrier... It seems harder to get ppl out than having too many join haha

jsheikh looks as if you need to find us a time/place to meet up. I have to swing by my buddy's place and snag him. He lives in West Charelston so i can still be anywhere in Huber by 5:30. Let me, us or whomever know the plan.

hmm... We can meet up Friday at 530-545 then. At Walmart parking lot on Brandt Pike in Huber. Its near food and gas incase anyone needs it.

sounds like a plan Whats the set meet time for this ride? The route looks kinda short. Is anyone interested in riding more after that route?

I guess the meet time is 530-545pm at Walmart in Huber Heights off of brandt pike. Its about an hour each way so its not terribly short i guess. I mean ppl can ride after if they want, or lead. I dont know the area at all so its not a big deal. Whatever ppl decide to do or have a preference.

sounds like a plan Whats the set meet time for this ride? The route looks kinda short. Is anyone interested in riding more after that route?

How does the76 gas station by 41 bridge @ 5pm sound. I need to stop and pick up another rider on the way to Huber.