Goodlooking cheap levers from Hongkong

Kosmo

Wow those actually look very well built, I am surprised that they are going for $50 fir sure, I may order a set for a backup pair.

And t, sounds like you had a very bad experience with a set of cheap knock off levers, but these things are solid aluminium all the way through and are built much better than stock levers.

titax is a reputed brand from czech republic, they use it on wsbk even on motogp bikes and they are not as cheap...they are very good as per people from sportsbike.net

I paid 90 plus shipping for my clutch and brake lever for my honda. Now if i could only find that deal for the triumph.

Wow those actually look very well built, I am surprised that they are going for $50 fir sure, I may order a set for a backup pair.

And t, sounds like you had a very bad experience with a set of cheap knock off levers, but these things are solid aluminium all the way through and are built much better than stock levers.

+1

Wish they had some folding levers for my R6, though I may pick up a set of the shorties.

I looked at the sellers rating and feedback and when someone offers a moneyback without restocking fee....it's a good sign.....

you will be able to tell the quality from the CNC machining and aluminium weight if you handled a pazzo or CRG....sad part is your Ralph Lauren suit is also made there :o just a thought..........

post once you get it folks....has a like.....no like.....

I bought a set from ebay for my TLR. the seller was fire dragon bros.. These levers are machined aluminum. These work very well. So far nothing to complain about. if you do drop it and they snap they are cheap enough to replace. th_IMG00012-20100316-1352.jpg

Edited by vroddave

http://stores.ebay.com/firedragonbros2009_Clutch-Brake-Levers_W0QQ_fsubZ1503716016QQ_sidZ893899886QQ_trksidZp4634Q2ec0Q2em322

Found this seller while browsing R6 forum. Some people had written some good reviews about the seller and the "cheap" levers from china, and at $55 (including shipping) this is pretty much like stealing them. There were one or two that mentioned having to machine out a hole or flip a bolt, so its a chance of some DIY at that price point.

Edited by Benyen Soljax

when i read this thread title i thought it said good looking cheap lovers from hong kong.

now i am dissapoint.

Edited by John

• 1 month later...

I gotta set of levers for sixty bucks, the weight, quality fitment is exactly like the pazzo, crg levers, very well made.....aluminium quality, machining, anodization all are quality work.....shipping is slow but still worth the wait...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/RACE-ADJUSTABLE-LEVER-KAWASAKI-ZZR600-05-06-07-ZZR-_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem414fec8269QQitemZ280513774185QQptZMotorcyclesQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories