Anyone wanna ride Hocking Fri 4/30

blake1221

Well kk, here is what I'm thinking. Meet at the Meijer's (Diley road off of Rt.33) at 1. Number is 832-7891 if u want to join in or want us to wait up. rawlins we can pick you up on the way if u like.

Text/call if u can make it

Edited by goal12

well i live right off of 310 and 40 if you all want to meet at the old duke and dutchess on the south side of 70 that would be fine say about 1:15 if you all can make it there i will wait longer for arrivals and we can roll out from there. if anyone knows the quickest way and wants to lead by all means go for it cause i am bringing a youngin with me thats not expierenced at all so i will more than likely being hanging back.

Shhhh don't tell anyone. Thought that was you... weren't you supposed to be at work by then? Ya I got off easy, but I did get a stern talking too and told to watch myself or I might kill some one. I was following twisted until baltimore and then got pulled over 2 min later.

On side note, I would love to do this again. Thanks to twisted and rawlin for help

Edited by goal12