COD Black Ops

SAMBUSA

its going to be garbage.. already have that feeling.. treyarch is making it..

i wouldn't get my hopes up too high for the next "Infinity Ward" COD either. Apparently there was some big fallout with them and Activision (which I guess bought them out) and a ton of their top designers/producers for the Modern Warfare series have left the company.

i wouldn't get my hopes up too high for the next "Infinity Ward" COD either. Apparently there was some big fallout with them and Activision (which I guess bought them out) and a ton of their top designers/producers for the Modern Warfare series have left the company.

yeah i have heard that, i also heard that the people of got fired ended up making their own video game company

The top designers at IW went to EA for the battlefield series now, or so I have heard...

the new battlefield game is a lot more fun to me than MW2 was. you can do so much more stuff, and its not 12 year olds just camping everywhere.

yeah MW2 is designed for camping... but i think some of that may have to do with it being MODERN warfare. i mean, im sure soldiers in iraq do a lot of camping IRL. they dont just run around the streets with a shotgun and combat knife.

if someone camps in battlefield, you can just go back to the spawn and jump in a tank, come back and level the entire building. provided someone doesnt sneak up behind your tank and plant an explosive.

i get so sick of campers........ i hate sitting, i cant force myself to stay in one spot.

I can on Highrise sometimes. Sit on top of the crane with the Barrett. New map Overgrown, second story right above the steps with the Akimbo Ranger. Tear them bitches up. Otherwise, I run around the entire game