COD Black Ops

SAMBUSA

I think this is the only way I get to spend time with my man... lol. We pass the controller back and forth. He gets all excited when I run around stabbing people. :lol:

I tried but I need to get used to the joysticks.. I run around looking up all the time :) lol yeah I'm a typical girl playing video games.. But hey at least I try...

yea i'm really starting to dislike this game a lot. Gonna give it another week and if I still hate it I'll be selling it :)

$20? :lol:

I haven't played any shooter games in a while. I have MW2 for the 360, but I just never quite "got" the controller, since I'm a old school PC gamer that played Doom (the first, even) with just the keyboard. We were getting together and setting up a network before LAN parties were popular! I remember using the old 10Base2 coax with terminators, and netware lite drivers!

Edited by jporter12

Anyone else playing on Veteran?

I think I'm going to have a fucking ulcer by the time I finish this game. You want to see irritating, attempt to go down hill of death and anger in "Defend Khe Sahn" on veteran. Took me a solid two hours to finally get it done. Lots of swearing and yelling.

Other than the ridiculousness of difficulty, Fuck you Treyarch btw, I like the storyline of the game.

theres so much to do i havent even made it half way thru the campaign yet. between the normal multi player, zombies and what i think is one of the best/original additions to the game wager matches i havent done it yet.

oh and for the record on ps3 i'm vastpwnage. i added most people on here that said they had it for ps3

Got it last night, Still trying to get through the down hill part of "defend khe sahn" that cdubyah is talking about. So far I like it, haven't tried multiplayer yet - figured I had better refresh my skills in campaign mode.

My name on PS3 is the same as here, add me.

EDIT: My PS3 SN is JBart4 - my bad.

Edited by JBartolucci4

Got it last night, Still trying to get through the down hill part of "defend khe sahn" that cdubyah is talking about. So far I like it, haven't tried multiplayer yet - figured I had better refresh my skills in campaign mode.

My name on PS3 is the same as here, add me.

that took my ass forever, you have to rush down the right side. I was going left and center then when i finally figured out where on the right to go I got it first attempt

So the kids went to bed and I been playing for the last few hours. gotta say not as good as I had hoped. The set up is so much different then the first two. Game play seems a little slow. Then i have not been able to play with any friend list people as when I try to join there lobby it gets messed up. What a let down!!