COD Black Ops

SAMBUSA

I hate to build the hype since Treyarch is making it.

COD WaW was ok, but nothing to write home about. Trying to beat that on veteran about drove me crazy. Really the only interesting thing to come from that was the zombies. That will be all that it is known for in a couple of years.

Former execs at Infinity Ward (CODMW, CODMW2) started another company called Respawn. There is alot of side changing going on between activision, and EA. It will be interesting to see the next round of between the two. I'm not a fan boy of either, they both make respectable games.

I can on Highrise sometimes. Sit on top of the crane with the Barrett. New map Overgrown, second story right above the steps with the Akimbo Ranger. Tear them bitches up. Otherwise, I run around the entire game

yeah the crane is a good spot. personally, i like to sit in the building thats off to the left if you are on top of the crane, i think its A when you play domination there... but you can get down behind that little desk and get out your sniper rifle and pick people off in the other building and walking up the center.

The top designers at IW went to EA for the battlefield series now, or so I have heard...

My son's begging for this for his bDay in a couple weeks. I'm curious to see it myself.... Not that I play any of these

'Course I told him the other day, now that I'm done with school for a month, maybe it's time to finally set up 'ol Dad with a profile ;)

i smell fear :lol:

Yeah.... I've already told him repeatedly that all I'll be good for is jackin' up all you guys kill ratios ;)

That, or hidin' in the corner 'til you guys tell me it's clear to come out :D

Edited by Fonzie

? i dont know what you mean? do you mean it makes you play like search and destroy one game and domination the next?

Yes you don't have the option to choose team death match or domination capture the flag etc. Only thing I play ID groundwar or death match