COD Black Ops

SAMBUSA

Saving my pennies to buy a project bike.

What project bike?? We came home empty handed yesterday ;)

I got the game tonight and have played it for about an hour... I don't know I kind of like modern warfare 2 better so far but it is still a pretty sweet game

Must've bought it with all the $$ you saved not buying a cafe project yesterday :p

Finished the campaign on Thursday. The end was not as difficult as I expected.

Overall, a pretty sweet storyline. I actually like this story better.

As for the online play....it's not terrible...it's not grand. I do like some new features that they built into it. I still dislike Treyarch.

Let me start by saying that I never got around to playin' MW2, and don't know what was added in that one, but I love the added features this one has over the first one. Like choosing your killstreaks. SAM turrets, C4 wired RC cars, and unleashing a pack of deadly hounds on your ass is sweet as hell. Adding in different types of weapons like the tomahawk, ballistic knife, and crossbow were interesting, not that I use them much. The contracts are new to me, but I usually forget what I'm suppose to do to complete them once the round starts. I think it pretty cool that they let us make our own emblems to place on the guns. I noticed that they got rid of the perk that allowed you to drop a grenade once you died. I thought that was a good choice since it wasn't realistic to pull the grenade pin after death, and so many people were getting kills that they didn't really work for. It's true that there are a lot of campers in this one, but you can't camp for too long seeing as how you can be flanked anywhere on the level. Plus, once you die you can see where they were when they killed you and go there to take them out once you respawn.

Let me start by saying that I never got around to playin' MW2, and don't know what was added in that one, but I love the added features this one has over the first one. Like choosing your killstreaks. SAM turrets, C4 wired RC cars, and unleashing a pack of deadly hounds on your ass is sweet as hell. Adding in different types of weapons like the tomahawk, ballistic knife, and crossbow were interesting, not that I use them much. The contracts are new to me, but I usually forget what I'm suppose to do to complete them once the round starts. I think it pretty cool that they let us make our own emblems to place on the guns. I noticed that they got rid of the perk that allowed you to drop a grenade once you died. I thought that was a good choice since it wasn't realistic to pull the grenade pin after death, and so many people were getting kills that they didn't really work for. It's true that there are a lot of campers in this one, but you can't camp for too long seeing as how you can be flanked anywhere on the level. Plus, once you die you can see where they were when they killed you and go there to take them out once you respawn.

Get on Hardcore its so much better.

Get on Hardcore its so much better.

For campers? If you're one to camp in one spot I'm sure it helps a lot that people don't get to see you on radar in the same spot for the whole round, or the fact that you don't get to see where you were shot from...I suppose. It IS more realistic that way, I guess...but I get a large portion of my kills by continually moving from one location to the next. If you're on the radar I WILL FIND YOU. I'll go ahead and give the hardcore a try next time I'm on. I may have to change up my strategy.

HC will have limited HUD and you don't see the alternate view from your killer. And none of that shoot someone 4 times and they get off a single shot and kill you first. It's about all I ever play thanks to my stepson.

EDIT: I'll give my report on playing it in 3D also. MMUUUAAHHHAHHAH!! :D

i had my best k/d ratio last night. went 21-0

The campers are getting alittle ridiculous. run around a corner and boom, your dead. And the spawn killing is way outta control. You'll have that with small maps and this game a few of those. Nuketown to name one.

Cool. I used to squad up with some guys from the GDC forum, but haven't play much with them in a while. I'm not uber good at any game anyway, unlike my stepson. I just like to get on and have fun. I know what my role is, distract the opposing forces so the good guys can take them out.