Let's see the 2" hail touch my bike now!

chevysoldier

:nono:

Fail. Pataskala isn't getting any hail.

Had I left it out we would have gotten a ton of it I'm sure.

Hopefully the bike is not in her way during sandwich-making time. :)

She said she got up last night to get something to drink and stubbed her toe on the tire. :lol:

Looks good right there. Like it belongs.

It is a little tight in the kitchen. There is a little nook just off of the kitchen, we have a desk and piano in there, if they weren't there it'd fit perfectly.

talked the wife into it?

guess that shows who wears the pants there :lol:

:bigfinger:

and thats why i love my garage :)

I wish I had a garage. :(

Had I left it out we would have gotten a ton of it I'm sure.

Yeah, good point. I left mine out, and we didn't get any out here though :dunno:

She said she got up last night to get something to drink and stubbed her toe on the tire. :lol:

That sounds like the end of that!

talked the wife into it?

guess that shows who wears the pants there :lol:

"if you want to know who wears the pants in your relationship, when you go to bed at night, and you get out of bed to turn off the light, look back at the bed - that's who wears the pants in your relationship."

- Bill Engvall

i kept mine in the living room one winter....... i drapped christmas lights over it and called it my christmas tree :D

Did you get pics? I'd love to see that!

"if you want to know who wears the pants in your relationship, when you go to bed at night, and you get out of bed to turn off the light, look back at the bed - that's who wears the pants in your relationship."

- Bill Engvall

lol

i kept mine in the living room one winter....... i drapped christmas lights over it and called it my christmas tree :D

Did you get pics? I'd love to see that!

- Bill Engvall

lol Well in that case she turns my bedside light on and then turns off the room light.

- Bill Engvall

FML......That guy was me, tonight. Actually, I had the foresight to turn the damn thing off before I got into bed, seein that she neglected to do so on her way past it.