ride 5/9

oldschoolsdime92

I am riding tomarow, probably starting early. 9-930. I am going to ride my normal route between huber and sidney, and then probably cruise over to indian lake for some lunch, and from there I have no idea where I am going. I ride spirited, but wait at every stop sign so no one gets left behind, besides i ride a touring bike right, its not that fast. :p

I'll be out and about also, but not until after 12:30pm. I'm undecided about heading to Thrashing Trails for some dirt play vs putting miles on the new cruiser tires.

I left about 1p and got back about 5:30p. Nick, I rode your southern route down and back; pretty interesting route! Very scenic. :-D

Really? All of it huh? :cool: Yeah, it's the best I can gather around here. I know a few other roads near the Central State area, but it's over quick..:lol:

Really? All of it huh? :cool: Yeah, it's the best I can gather around here. I know a few other roads near the Central State area, but it's over quick..:lol:

Yup, really, all of it! I got the "down" route done, took a 10 minute granola bar break, then decided 'wth, let's see what the 2nd half of the route is like", hence being out for 4 1/2 hrs riding. All on 2.7 gallons of fuel. (I feel like such a cheap date.)