Sweet set Of fairings I wanna buy

Bluezx6r

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You'd have to change your screen name...;)

I prefer a more subtle graphics scheme, but it only matters if you like 'em, not what me or anyone else thinks.

lol true... What would i change it too... lol Whitezx6r or Partially white zx6r lol

Why get new plastic, it'll still be a Kawi. Kinda like puttin perfume on a pig aint it?

:beating: My buddy wrecked the front end so instead of paying 1500 to fix OEM parts i figure i will just take 500 of that and buy a complete new set.

I will give you this, My next bike will be a 1000RR,

Blue, if you wait a few weeks you can see a set of motofans fairings first-hand. He's the guy I'm getting my plastics set through. Not thrilled with the turnaround time so far, but I'm also getting a custom paint job. I've heard of people buying pre-templated plastics (like the ones in the picture without any changes) and getting them to their door in about 2-3 weeks.

Blue, if you wait a few weeks you can see a set of motofans fairings first-hand. He's the guy I'm getting my plastics set through. Not thrilled with the turnaround time so far, but I'm also getting a custom paint job. I've heard of people buying pre-templated plastics (like the ones in the picture without any changes) and getting them to their door in about 2-3 weeks.

No thats fine, I wasn't buying just yet, Still waiting on the money. But I would like to check yours out, when you get them.