Sweet set Of fairings I wanna buy

Bluezx6r

Who gives two shits? Really... Buy what YOU like. Who cares if they are sponsored on other brands of bikes. The guy busting your balls over it being a Kaw and he's riding the slowest and tamest 1000 of the lot...:rolleyes:

The thing you will need to do is get the tank to match whatever scheme you decide on. Get ahold of Paul (Attackpainter) and get him to do it...

I have seen these sets and they actually are pretty good. The ones I saw were cleared over stickers and were pretty good quality plastic.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well you dont watch racing much do you? The Corona set would look alright on the Suzuki they're "supposed" to be on and I'll let you figure out the West ones :)

I do but i don't pay much attention to the sponsors besides the Jordan bikes. I just go by rider and Bike. My favorite GP Rider is Nicky Hayden. AMA is Josh Hayes, Jake Zemke, Tommy Hayden. WSBK is ok i dont really like any riders but if i had to pick it would be Biaggi

Who gives two shits? Really... Buy what YOU like. Who cares if they are sponsored on other brands of bikes. The guy busting your balls over it being a Kaw and he's riding the slowest and tamest 1000 of the lot...:rolleyes:

I'm not busting his balls we're joking around, normal people do that alot. You on the other hand are always uptight when you post so you wouldn't notice.

And you meet the nicest people on a Honda. :)

Yes.. Yes it does lol.

I had the hardest time in the world explaining why You were in the background pictures of my bike on the dyno day lol.

so you're not allowed to be in the same location with other motorcyclists who happen to be female? That sounds a bit overboard. Good luck with all that.

so you're not allowed to be in the same location with other motorcyclists who happen to be female? That sounds a bit overboard. Good luck with all that.

sorry MJ I promise I'm nice but...

i_m_with_stupid_jpg.jpg