Sweet set Of fairings I wanna buy

Bluezx6r

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate dealing with insecure chicks. Just because there's a girl in your MC "club" doesn't mean she's fucking you.. or anybody else. Not all girls on THEIR OWN bikes are whores. Some even come with their own self-respect.

fixed :D

I hate dealing with insecure chicks. Just because there's a girl in your MC "club" doesn't mean she's fucking you.. or anybody else. Not all girls on bikes are whores. Some even come with their own self-respect. Can you believe that shit? Tell your lady friend to relax and stop being such a girl.

Fuck! Why do girls do that shit?

:lol: i enjoy your posts.

I am with every one else on this one. Get what ever fairings you want (I like the corona ones) . If she bitches tell her to STFU and deal with it. it's YOUR bike, not hers. If she has an issue with it have her get her own bike and do what ever the hell you want with it. As far as the pic with MJ in it.... seriously?!?!?! she has issues over one girl who is riding her own bike. Its not like she is on yours trying to hold onto the "sissy bar" in between your legs.

I am with every one else on this one. Get what ever fairings you want (I like the corona ones) . If she bitches tell her to STFU and deal with it. it's YOUR bike, not hers. If she has an issue with it have her get her own bike and do what ever the hell you want with it. As far as the pic with MJ in it.... seriously?!?!?! she has issues over one girl who is riding her own bike. Its not like she is on yours trying to hold onto the "sissy bar" in between your legs.

Bwahahahahahahahaha

Wait, MJ is a girl? WTF? :nono:

I hate dealing with insecure chicks. Just because there's a girl in your MC "club" doesn't mean she's fucking you.. or anybody else. Not all girls on bikes are whores. Some even come with their own self-respect. Can you believe that shit? Tell your lady friend to relax and stop being such a girl.

Fuck! Why do girls do that shit?

28372_1445098368719_1270939109_1255.jpg