UPDATED: Dayton May 30th ride meeting spot!

NinjaNick

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

he just needed an excuse to use the Asshole smiley!

This is very true. I was searching for the perfect one

I'm not worried about any of that. I just want to make sure someone will be at the end to polish my Chrome. Probably should make sure they're at the hs photo op, too. Cruisers gotta look good.

I always clean my chrome before every ride I take. I am picky about riding a clean bike. its part of my pre-ride inspection. Chrome looks good but can be a pain at times

okeydokey..cyall in the morning.

You ready to terrorize the Tour De France? :lol:

My dad and I will be there.

Tell him to watch out for the bicyclists throwing water bottles at his Ducati this time. :lol: I still can't believe those assholes did that! :eek:

You ready to terrorize the Tour De France? :lol:

Tell him to watch out for the bicyclists throwing water bottles at his Ducati this time. :lol: I still can't believe those assholes did that! :eek:

So were not trying to avoid the tour this year. I'll bring a spare brick to throw back. See everyone tomorrow.

So were not trying to avoid the tour this year. I'll bring a spare brick to throw back. See everyone tomorrow.

Dude if there is another bicycle thing going on I will be sooo pissed. What would be the odds 2x now in 2 years! :nono:

Todd or Tod, I was looking forward to finally meeting you. What a busta.:nono::p

Maybe later this year on a Ctown ride.

I'll make the next one "maybe" ........ Its stupid though I dont need to be here nothing is going on and I'll be sitting here dicking around on the computer till noon, maybe wash my truck. Then go home. But they wanted it staffed so here I am :mad: