Ride today.

JaysonL

+1..... what she said.

:D haha "that's what she said."

oh wait ya.... next time I'll give some notice, but, for future reference I'm usually always free after 4 during the week so if anyone is ever up for a ride let me know!

dude you shoulda texted me, I've been home since 3:30! I'm game but I have to be over at my friends house down the street from my place at 6pm to sell my trailer

We'll be all up and down River rd here shortly. If you see a blue/white Tuono and a black 900RR fighter glag us down. Or... Send me a PM on days your going out for sure.

Will do! I think I fouled up my plugs so I'm gonna have my friend help me replace them, but, it'll be raining tomorrow anyway so hopefully I'll be good for wednesday!

I'm fine accelerating and keeping speed it's when I suddenly let off in 2nd and 1st it sputters and cuts in and out like its gonna stall but it doesn't it just keeps doing that and like jerking until I pull in the clutch or give it a twist again. At first I thought maybe clutch or carbs but smooth acceleration kind of made me rule out the carb possibility and the clutch seems to be catching/grabbing and shifting fine so im pretty sure its the plugs, but I guess i'll see.