Thinking about showing my bike

wht_scorpion

personally havent been to a bike show, but if they are anything like volkswagen shows, its not about the bike being worthy but about parking with everyone and hangin out... id say show it

aside from that tank cover, yea it looks good

ive seen a lot of shows with average stuff in them...like someone above said, its more about parking and hanging out

hell i entered my 99 mustang into a classic car show, just because i was chilling with friends lol...the judges laughed and skipped right over me, but i still got a plaque for being there haha

I say do it.... you could get lucky and be the only Busa then its a shoe in for ugliest bike....:D

I've been to a lot of car shows where average cars placed in top 3 and if nothing else you get to hang out with everyone

I was going to but, I have family are coming into town, and I would rather ride it then let it sit down there for a few hours. My brother-in-law is towing his bike out so i would rather ride with him since I don't get to ride with him and my sister that often. I'd say go for it if you are planning on hanging out down there for several hours.

Enter the Roll On Columbus Bike Show

Exhibit your antique or custom motorcycles at Roll On Columbus, May 22, at PromoWest Lifestyle Pavilion in the Columbus Arena District. All proceeds will go to Nationwide Columbus Children’s Hospital.

No Entry Fee

There is no fee for entering your motorcycles. There will be five classes as follows:

Class A1 Antique, American Pre-War (1900 thru 1945)

Class A2 Antique, American Post-War (1945 thru 1985)

Class A3 Antique, European (prior to 1985)

Class A4 Antique, Japanese (prior to 1985)

Class A5 Antique, Scooter (prior to 1985)

Class C1 Custom, American V-Twin (any year)

Class C2 Custom, European (any year)

Class C3 Custom, Japanese (any year)

Class C4 Custom, Scooter (any year)

No Overnight Expenses

Bikes will be set up between 8 and 11 a.m. on the morning of May 22

Bike show closes at 6 p.m., after which bikes can be removed

Awards will be announced at 7 p.m.

Awards

Each motorcycle will receive a Participation Award. A Peoples Choice Best In Show Award will be given in each of the nine classes.

Click here to register for the bike show.

For more information, call Ed Youngblood at 614-519-2843, or e-mail jungleeddy@aol.com.

Roll On Columbus is organized by Ohio Motorcyclists for Children, a non-profit charitable organization. For more information about OMC, go to www.ohiomcforchildren.org.

I say do it.... you could get lucky and be the only Busa then its a shoe in for ugliest bike....:D

I've been to a lot of car shows where average cars placed in top 3 and if nothing else you get to hang out with everyone

funny stuff

So is there a class for bikes equipped with the ghey goerge foreman grills?