$3.99 Dominos Carry Out

ohdaho

Go online to www.dominos.com to order. I havent verified since Im in Dayton, but its worth a shot if youre hungry and dont want Little Caesars.

Use Coupon Code 990 for up to 5 Large 1-topping pizzas at $3.99 each from Dominos Pizza. Carry Out only. Expires 6/30/2010.

Code may not work for your area so don't shoot the messenger.

Appears code only works for the following Cincinnati area stores:

Fairfield

Goshen

West Hamilton

Loveland

Maineville

Milford

Landen

West Chester

how is the new domino's? they used to be pretty tasteless.

they've been giving them away for $5 in Delhi for years.

I guess they are that bad.

I gave them up a long long time ago. I'd rather go to papa johns or larosa's. hell even little ceasars is better than domino's if you get them to make you a fresh one.

Supposedly Dominos is better nowadays. They changed their "recipe". I still never felt like eating them though. They were always bad to me and I know what pizza I do like so why do I care to try their new recipe. :lol: I see their commercials about it all the time and I just ignore them.

no one claimed it was better than mom & pop. But mom & pop also charge $12 bucks for a large.

If youve got lots of kids (which I dont) or youre just looking for cheap...it works. 5 of these to feed a bunch of folks for less than 20 bucks...as compared to 60 bucks.

I actually like pizza huts pan pizzas when they are fresh.

no one claimed it was better than mom & pop. But mom & pop also charge $12 bucks for a large.

If youve got lots of kids (which i dont) or youre just looking for cheap...it works. 5 of these to feed a bunch of folks for less than 20 bucks...as compared to 60 bucks.

I actually like pizza huts pan pizzas when they are fresh.

qft.

Marions sausage pizza is the shit.

Yea, it does make me poop.

I dislike Marion's business, but am neutral about the rest of their pizzas.

Donatos is good, Papa John's is best.

I never could understand what everyone was complaining about. I've always had Dominos on the top of my pizza list.

There's something in Domino's pizza that used to give me an upset stomach, so I stopped eating their 'food'.

Yea, it does make me poop.

I dislike Marion's business, but am neutral about the rest of their pizzas.

Donatos is good, Papa John's is best.

There's something in Domino's pizza that used to give me an upset stomach, so I stopped eating their 'food'.

:lol: The problem doesn't sound like the pizza, the problem here sounds like your digestive system.