need some input on a bike

omaralaoui

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha, how about tnt ?

Sounds good. :)

I really do like those bikes. Very edgy and aggressive design. Always likes the Tornado with the torpedo cooling fans coming out the tail. Reminds me of some weird James Bond vehicle. lol

Sounds good. :)

I really do like those bikes. Very edgy and aggressive design. Always likes the Tornado with the torpedo cooling fans coming out the tail. Reminds me of some weird James Bond vehicle. lol

haha, true, well you re most welcome to ride mine anytime

But really we have to break you of this plate switching thing. It's a bad habit squids have and not looked on very well by the local PO-lice.

Lemme know when you get it titled and plated.

But really we have to break you of this plate switching thing. It's a bad habit squids have and not looked on very well by the local PO-lice.

Lemme know when you get it titled and plated.

i should get it done by the end of this week , and also, we need to got out and ride, how s the bike treating you ?

Great. No problems. Put on a set of Projekt D sliders.

Now I need to pick up a solo seat cover thingy and some other lil stuff. Prolly throw some Mich. Road 2s. on it. I'm not liking the Dunlop Qualifiers that much.

Hey. What tires come on the TNT?

Great. No problems. Put on a set of Projekt D sliders.

Now I need to pick up a solo seat cover thingy and some other lil stuff. Prolly throw some Mich. Road 2s. on it. I'm not liking the Dunlop Qualifiers that much.

Hey. What tires come on the TNT?

does it still have the original exhaust ?

It doesnt have the barend mirrors like the pic does?

hey guys , got myself situated and in the lookout for another bike hopefully within next month or so ,what you think of this benelli cafe racer ..just need some input

Benelli_Cafe_1130_Racer_2006_02_1024x768.jpg