Who wants to ride w/ Afro?

AfroCBR

As the title suggests I have the itch to ride today....someone hit me up via text or call....I got a killer route in Kentucky......and a route here in Dayton that will help you get those damn chicken strips off!!!....I'm here in Dayton so anyone that's down to ride holla' at me....513-310-5026....

~Darius

Kentucky is to far for me, Wv is where I'd be if I had the funds and I don't want to be famous or infamous, which ever you prefer. Now get off of here and go ride. That's what I'll be doing after I eat. :D

Where have you been buddy? Wish I could ride today but I am stuck in a van all day.

I'm back from the dead....figuratively and literally....bike is back together...and looking better than ever...and good luck with the van thing bro!.....I will ride for you!

Kentucky is to far for me, Wv is where I'd be if I had the funds and I don't want to be famous or infamous, which ever you prefer. Now get off of here and go ride. That's what I'll be doing after I eat. :D

I here you on that...if you know some good WV routes shoot them my way brother....and I am gonna ride as soon as I get at least one more person to roll w/ me...I can only take 2 girls on my bike at once :dunno: and I got 4 that want to ride...what should I do :sad:?

Just tell them chicks to share time on the peg(s). Doesn't really seem like you have much a problem.

valid point....but they are looking to all ride together....hence the problem...and I think I caught your innuendo w/ peg :)....they will share time on that later...you rest assure!

what should you do with 4 girls who want to ride ?.....hhhmmmmmm

please refer to aforementioned comment!!! lol!

yo darius we are meeting at shell at noon.

call me or text if you can make it.

text on the way my good man....and you should really hit up this dayton route...we pass cows and shit :eek::eek:

Went riding with Nick and brad today and randomly joined up with a token black guy. It was fun man. We'll have to do it again some time

hell yea.....next time feel free to let me know because we know each other now...instead of me being some crazy kids with sandals and no gear...lol....take care my man!

Went riding with Nick and brad today and randomly joined up with a token black guy. It was fun man. We'll have to do it again some time
hell yea.....next time feel free to let me know because we know each other now...instead of me being some crazy kids with sandals and no gear...lol....take care my man!

Was a good time. I couldn't believe my eyes when we were pulling out of that gas station in Lebanon and I saw you and Drey pulling in. What were the odds of that!? :lol: Glad you joined us after that. Always fun kicking it with you Darius. :wheeliezx10: