Looking to ride....

bluebandit_84

It's almost 1:30. Everyone seems to be working. Looking to ride. Let me know if you can. I don't really care where to.

I'm looking to ride in about an hour or less. Just fixin some lunch.

Got the bike all washed and waxed. I'll pm you my number.

Just got back in a few minutes ago, that was a blast man, we will definitely need to ride together again, except I think you might be bad for my health :D

I had just told you I don't like doin that crazy shit on the highway and there I was, having a blast doing it! I was doin 125 when I came up on the ass end of that Crossfire on 161.

Did you happen to notice that the guy drivin that Dodge in the left lane on 270 that looked like he was tryin to block you was a cop of some sorts!

715 was a blast, I wish it was just a little bit closer but still worth the drive!

I'll take a look at the video later tonight, once I have a chance to edit it I'll put it up on my youtube page (link below).

Nice meeting you today, nice ridin with you. I had 172miles when I pulled in the garage.

Edited by SWing'R

Just got back in a few minutes ago' date=' that was a blast man, we will definitely need to ride together again, except I think you might be bad for my health :D

I had just told you I don't like doin that crazy shit on the highway and there I was, having a blast doing it! I was doin [b']125 when I came up on the ass end of that Crossfire on 161.

Did you happen to notice that the guy drivin that Dodge in the left lane on 270 that looked like he was tryin to block you was a cop of some sorts!

715 was a blast, I wish it was just a little bit closer but still worth the drive!

I'll take a look at the video later tonight, once I have a chance to edit it I'll put it up on my youtube page (link below).

Nice meeting you today, nice ridin with you.

Awww wasn't that a little bit too fast ?:p

that solves it.... i'm never riding with you again...:D

I kinda thought that was a "givin" since that last time your rode with me your wrecked your bike, broke your finger and got a ticket. I know, the ticket was kinda my fault.

I kinda thought that was a "givin" since that last time your rode with me your wrecked your bike' date=' broke your finger and got a ticket. I know, the ticket was kinda my fault.[/quote']

you'll be lucky if I don't push your bike over in a parking lot somewhere...;):lol:

Man, Rosso's gettin to everyone around here! :lol:

(I know, not really, I was J/K)

that lil sawed off, half pint, greasy som' bitch I-tallian better watch his p's n q's.... or something bad is a gonna happens... :lol:

that lil sawed off, half pint, greasy som' bitch I-tallian better watch his p's n q's.... or something bad is a gonna happens... :lol:

Uh oh, moose is looking for the :ban:

Could've used moose's magic saddle bags that have everything you could need today on the CSBA ride for some gas. :lol:

I can do that in 2nd gear. :dunno:

Mines just a little bike :), that was actually that fastest I've ever had it yet.

I've read online in some Yamaha forums that my bike will top out around 135.

Mines just a little bike :)' date=' that was actually that fastest I've ever had it yet.

I've read online in some Yamaha forums that my bike will top out around 135.[/quote']it goes even faster if I push it into a wall....:lol:

Not that I've gone that fast on public roads... :nono:

Me neither, that comment above about doin 125 on 161, totally in theory of course.

And for the record, that would have been the 4lane part out East of N.A., not in the city, in theory of course.