sold the mustang

tbmustanggsxr

i sold my mustang 2day on crlist. and get this i had it on crlist for $7.000 last week and took it off cuz i was just thinking about keeping it and this guy calls me today and said do you still have the mustang 4sale i saw it the other day on crlist but dont see it on there now i was like yea i still have it but im thinking im just going to keep it now he said well if you dont mide can i still come take a look at it i was like yea thats fine he got to my house and 4real 10min later he said if you will take $7500 cash today ill take it i was like im only asking $7000 he said yea i know i was giveing you a extra $500 cuz you said you did not want to sell it anymore lol :banana: any1 ever here of anything like this b4????

i sold my mustang 2day on crlist. and get this i had it on crlist for $7.000 last week and took it off cuz i was just thinking about keeping it and this guy calls me today and said do you still have the mustang 4sale i saw it the other day on crlist but dont see it on there now i was like yea i still have it but im thinking im just going to keep it now he said well if you dont mide can i still come take a look at it i was like yea thats fine he got to my house and 4real 10min later he said if you will take $7500 cash today ill take it i was like im only asking $7000 he said yea i know i was giveing you a extra $500 cuz you said you did not want to sell it anymore lol :banana: any1 ever here of anything like this b4????

yea I just sold my Camaro this morning basically the same way. I had just given up on selling it for what I wanted and was going to keep it and a kid who has been searching for a the exact color combo I had (1 of 600) for 4 months calls me and offered me my original asking price which was 1k over what I thought I would actually get

not as big of a deal, but i sold an xbox 360 because i needed money quick for something, and i sold it at such a low price ($200 and it came with a few games and an xbox live card and wireless adapter etc etc) and the guy said my price was too love and he gave me $300 or more (cant remember exactly) said it was more fair lol

7500 cash you say? What's your address again?

i made double that shit rain on a topless chick in my bed yesterday after i sold the camaro....it was a dream of mine. Not to mention I kept all of it. Stupid Pacman jones doesn't know how its done