May 28th Ride

ZIXXER9R

On May 28th we are going for a ride we are meeting up at starbucks in Canton by belden village mall at 5:00 pm will be hanging out till about 5:30-6:00 to wait for riders all are welcome to join.

so far list of riders

1. ME

2. Hollywood and BF Matt

3. Curby

4. Bad324 and his friend

5. possibly Tim

6. possibly Iron

I am thinking this routehttp://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UT...,0.364265&z=12

Edited by ZIXXER9R

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going to try and make this ride, weather (and wife:() permitting. This is the starbuck's that's next to the strip mall correct?

Hollywood, are you and Matt slabbing it to Canton? I hate highway, I was thinking about taking 43 all the way from Kent if time permits. It depends when I get off work, that way will definitely take a bit longer than 77.

Yeah we are taking 77s so we wont take too much time getting there. They are already going to wait for us. From kent you may come passed my house if you want to ride down together. Im right off of rt8.

That might sound like a plan, I'll find out what time we're closing Friday and let you know.

If your looking for food mid trip you could stop at the DEPOT bar & grill in Carrollton. Really good food. Just head towards the square of town (towards stuebenville from 43) it's on the left down the railroad tracks.

is anyone coming from the Cleveland metro area to join yall?? I might be in but probably wouldn't want to make the hike out riding solo....

its not too bad really. I won't be heading down there from Cleveland but I will be headed back home that way