May 28th Ride

ZIXXER9R

I was originally the one that wanted to meet up a little earlier but now that I have today off later is better so 6 would work for me so long as the weather cooperates

Also, how slow are we talking? It's not a big deal but if were talking 25mph speed limits and stop lights all the time I would probably bow out

Edited by Bad324

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, everyone's meeting at 6 right? I don't think we'll have to worry about the weather, it looks like what little rain there is will stay well south and east of us.

Holly- Looks like I'm getting off work today @ 3 so I'm just gonna head down to Canton early and take the back/secondary roads. I don't have anything to do up this way after work so I guess I'll find something down there to get into for a couple hours.

Also, how slow are we talking? It's not a big deal but if were talking 25mph speed limits and stop lights all the time I would probably bow out

no 25's lol. 55 all the way except through towns. you won't be riding with grandma today buddy. lol

no 25's lol. 55 all the way except through towns. you won't be riding with grandma today buddy. lol

haha thank god....the last two times I've gone out I've gotten stuck with a bunch of slow shit and I get bored real easy. This I can handle just fine :D

<wife will not be attending she got called into work but I dont mind 1 up and her bringing home the bacon

I warn you now I have a squidboy yellow joe rocket jacket but it was free and better to be safe.....or ghey lol

also I will be there between 5:15 and 5:40 the first 5 people there aside from me starbucks on me upto $6 a person I know I am cheap!!!!!!!!!!

and please everyone fill up before you get there gas prices are down so we can all afford it twice tonight!!!

Edited by ZIXXER9R