Stolen XR100?

THE GRUNDISH

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lmao. You guys are great! :lol:

By the way, I finally got the title. It is still in PA form, but I could attempt to get it on here. I doubt I will even take it to the BMV and get it switched to ohio. I mean whats the point of paying the taxes when I haz no bike anymore. :(

is it possible for an off topic thread to be off topic?:dunno:

Absolutely not, don't even try it.

You know.... You're right.....

I should probably move this :D

I guess I could scan the title in. I will have to cover up the other people's info from pa. I just really didnt think it was worth the effort to scan it. I know its mine, todd knows he stole it. So do the people I talked to this weekend that he bragged about it to. Im really not worried about it.

it's just crazy cause if you showed the title that is clearly in your name to the police and it's no longer in your possession, and there is no documentation saying that you transferred it to someone else, but you can show reasonable evidence that someone else has or had it, they should be able to prosecute. not say "well, it's a civil matter, take it up with ms. sloppy seconds"

it's just crazy cause if you showed the title that is clearly in your name to the police and it's no longer in your possession, and there is no documentation saying that you transferred it to someone else, but you can show reasonable evidence that someone else has or had it, they should be able to prosecute. not say "well, it's a civil matter, take it up with ms. sloppy seconds"

Right. So that sounds like there's either a "He bought it for me and just kept the title." or "I bought it, so I took it from his garage." situation here.

Kev, I heart your little garden gnome azz like a brother "a mentally retarded brother" but a brother none the less. Now that being said, you're an idiot if you dont put that title in your name and head on down the the PD. And I will kick you right square in the taint Saturday at the reception as well.

With all due respect of course. :)

I gotta ask. Who in their right mind wants you two midget hookers at their wedding.

And damn Yota it can't cost that much to get a title changed over. Just do it.