04 Tuono in NE Ohio....$6200

max power

You just "sit on it" or did the guy allow you to take it around the block?

no just sat on it and started it. If there was one thing that I didn't like about it was the fact the pegs were a tad short, nothing that was a deal breaker but something I would need to get used to. The sound was nothing short of amazing though, I just love the sound of a twin :D

no just sat on it and started it. If there was one thing that I didn't like about it was the fact the pegs were a tad short, nothing that was a deal breaker but something I would need to get used to. The sound was nothing short of amazing though, I just love the sound of a twin :D

Ride it damnit! Lol Drop the cash down and take her for a testie.

whats up with the low side of the can? looks like its rashed a bit. is it just the pics?

its just a sticker. Don had pointed that out that it looked dented but when I got there I was suprised to see it was a sticker. I mean literally there isn't a scratch, dent or imperfection on the bike

Ride it damnit! Lol Drop the cash down and take her for a testie.

I just might do that next week. He lives in an area where its a fun ride for me to get out there so to me its not really an issue. It has been on craigs for a few months so I'm considering slow playing this and showing enough interest to have him become impatient and drop it to 5k where I would have no other choice than to get it :D

I just might do that next week. He lives in an area where its a fun ride for me to get out there so to me its not really an issue. It has been on craigs for a few months so I'm considering slow playing this and showing enough interest to have him become impatient and drop it to 5k where I would have no other choice than to get it :D

That's what hooked me on mine. My first test ride on it was in the Hocking Hills area where the guy lived. i knew right then and there I wanted it. Apparently it showed because I came back from my ride with a huge shit-eating grin and the first thing out of his mouth was, "I'll go sign the title" :lol: