When is the Euro Bike Nights?

Moto-Brian

Brian - You ride the street? If so, how often? Just curious.

Do now more than before. Have an RC8R that I ride... Hate street riding much, but it's good.

I ride not so much because I convert back and forth on this bike vs. my race only GSXR, but I bet I ride 2-3 days a week...

Nice. For some reason I thought you never rode street, but sounds like you do and in style.

I do it because it's what i can afford and it takes no planning, but I'm not a fan of it. I hate seeing a vehicle coming towards me, no matter when or where I always hope he stays on his side of the yellow. I don't like sharing the road for sure. :lol:

Nice. For some reason I thought you never rode street, but sounds like you do and in style.

I do it because it's what i can afford and it takes no planning, but I'm not a fan of it. I hate seeing a vehicle coming towards me, no matter when or where I always hope he stays on his side of the yellow. I don't like sharing the road for sure. :lol:

Nah, I hadn't ridden street (except an occassional ride on a new style bike that would come out) for a LOOOOOOOONG time. Now with KTM, I get a chance to street ride regularly...

Still a track addict, though. Will be racing this thing too a bit this year so, just trying to get a feel for it.