Anyone want to join me for a ride 5/31 am

JCMathis

I know this is late notice but I am planning on pre-riding the Brian Kinney Benefit ride tomorrow morning. I will be at the McDonalds in Sunbury on 36 just west of 3 (Sunbury Road) at 8:15 and depart at 8:30. If anyone is up early and wants to ride come on out.

Edited by JCMathis

If you see this before you head out I was looking at you route and when you get to 13 and turn right then turn left on waterworks road. The waterworks road area is all under construction. I have not been by it but hered its a mess.

I am sitting at the McDonalds right now and it is raining.

I was hoping to stay easy of it but that didn't happen.

I will wait it out for a little bit and then put on the rain gear.

If you see this before you head out I was looking at you route and when you get to 13 and turn right then turn left on waterworks road. The waterworks road area is all under construction. I have not been by it but hered its a mess.

It's just a few hundred feet where they're working on the bridge. From Hollander St., almost to Horns Hill Rd, which isn't far. Not sure if they've finished it yet, or not. We rode through there to meet up for Vroddave's ride.

Wow, I did not realize there were so many of you that were afraid of getting wet. Ben (Danballa) showed up at the McDonalds and we headed north. Within minutes we were ahead of the rain. The route is a good one with the exception of a road closure in Fredricktown. Took a quick detour and we were back on route. When we were about 10 miles down 79 we found the rain again. Stopped and put the rain jacket on and we were off again. After about 10 minutes the rain was done again and it looked like we were behind it now.

Total time was 3 hours and all in all, the route was great. Looking forward to the ride in 3 weeks.

If I would not have had my rain gear with me I would have done the same. Actually if Ben would not have showed up I would have probably went home as well but it turned out to be a good ride.

Wow, I did not realize there were so many of you that were afraid of getting wet.

Total time was 3 hours and all in all, the route was great. Looking forward to the ride in 3 weeks.

At the time I posted the forecast it was raining here.

As of now it has stopped but there is thunder in the distance.

RADAR looks much better though! :)