Here's to you, Mr. Ninja 250..

tachman

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is what makes OR what it is, and it's awsome. You'll find some of the best people to be around right here.

Seems pretty cool, looking forward to events and such, to meet youpeople.

then you can be like HEY, thats tachman, the silly bastid with a headlight out in his avatar!!!11!1!!

I don't see too many squids on here, which is cool, nor do I see any "kill stories" or "d00d, totally hit over 9000MPH today"

Seems like people on here are pretty responsible riders....or at least dont share doing anything stupid on here.

I don't see too many squids on here, which is cool, nor do I see any "kill stories" or "d00d, totally hit over 9000MPH today"

Seems like people on here are pretty responsible riders....or at least dont share doing anything stupid on here.

Hang around for awhile, they make a showing here and there but dont usually last to long.

Hang around for awhile, they make a showing here and there but dont usually last to long.

That's kinda how R6-forum.com is, alot of the members are huge advocates for wearing proper gear, and not riding like you belong in a sears hardware store(tools, lol)

Especially if they try to ride a Katana thru Coshocton, bad idea (another inside joke)

This is what makes OR what it is, and it's awsome. You'll find some of the best people to be around right here.

Yeah i have never been an avid forum guy just for the simple fact that most people on them are d-bags but so far everyone on here seems pretty chill so i might actually stick aroound.

Especially if they try to ride a Katana thru Coshocton' date=' bad idea (another inside joke)[/quote']

Joke? :nono: Try reality! I've seen it personally! Same bike twice in one day!

I might our running water doesn't always work but I'll try my best to be clean.

GLWS!

You have been away too long and we have decided no helmets is cool. Go back to Britain you sissy.

God this place is a shithole (with all due respect) jrmiii's post seem even worse now that these shitty people have jogged my memory on how lazy and unmotivated they are. Beer, cigarettes and lottery tickets are the plague of the poor and unmotivated. For fucks sake give these people some condoms too.

Its not that I think I am better than 99.9% of these people, I am better than them. Fuck lorain and fuck ninja 250 guy for having too much self esteem

I have been riding around the lorain area this weekend and I am the only person that wears a helmet. What is that about?

hey hey! I was out and about all weekend, and there I was donning my helmet and other gear.

I was hiding from you, you limey bastid!!!!

God this place is a shithole (with all due respect) jrmiii's post seem even worse now that these shitty people have jogged my memory on how lazy and unmotivated they are. Beer, cigarettes and lottery tickets are the plague of the poor and unmotivated. For fucks sake give these people some condoms too.

Its not that I think I am better than 99.9% of these people, I am better than them. Fuck lorain and fuck ninja 250 guy for having too much self esteem

I hear you man. Ten minutes after we go back home (Lorain) for a visit

we're ready to turn around and come back to Columbus.

well... absolutely nothing. Hence why I left.

Lorain has one redeeming quality/thing, and it's the ONLY thing I miss (even over my family and friends), the lake.

I grew up in Lorain and spent most of my childhood in/around the lake and then most of my teenage nights parked/cruisin up there,

before they fucked it up and changed the traffic pattern thru Lakeview and stationed cops there 24/7.

Couple pics of my bike at Lakeview/Hot Waters on a visit home last summer...

picture.php?albumid=249&pictureid=6166

picture.php?albumid=249&pictureid=6165

I'm serious. Its really not that funny.:jewish:

I know, that's I why I said sorry if you were serious. Growin up there you always heard stories about people

drowning by getting sucked into/against the Ohio Edison intake grates there, how true any of the those stories are I'm not sure,

but it kept me from swimmin anywhere near there!

BTW, this thread really got hijacked didn't it! :hijack: