50cc and under ride

vw151

I am not sure how many people out there would qualify. I have a few buddies with street legal pit bikes and thought it would be fun to do a group ride.

I rode my yamahopper over to Easton yesterday and while riding down Morse road holding up traffic I was thinking to myself, man this would be way more fun with a bunch of people on bikes that topped out around 30mph.

If I set a date and a meeting point how many people would be interested or even own a bike that qualifies?

yamahopperrollingshot.jpg

we always did that around here. there was 20 of us that all have crf and xr 50's. we rocked the streets of Massillon all the time.

fun times to be had. i'm really thinkin about getting another one.

So does anyone other than me have a street legal bike like this. A Yamaha Zuma or Honda Ruckus counts. Although you'd be the relative hot rod of the group. I know 2 other people that could ride with me that aren't on the forum but this would be super fun with a big group. Ride around like we own the streets, WOT everywhere.

Actually what would be real fun is to do a group ride to a big bike night like QSL or the monthly Euro bike night or the one down at Gaswerks. If I have to extend it to 125cc I will but the guys on the bigger scooters are gonna have to take it easy to keep the group together. 45-50mph and you'd leave me in the dust.

Edited by vw151

Everyone on this group ride should wear their track attire.

All I have to do is where my shoei helmet to make my gear worth more than the bike. but I'd entertain the idea of full leathers and all.

My old Ducati Corse Foggy Replica. 50cc of raw fury!

I put a 19mm Del Orto and a 70cc Malossi Kit and ignition. 67mph.:D

picture.php?albumid=728&pictureid=7744

is it street legal? I suppose it would qualify but again you'd have to go slow and maybe let me ride it a little :)