Tattoo's Post them up....Who got some...and Who wants some...

BornSinner

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Just got this the other day. My daughter's footprints the day she was born. Of course it is her name and birthdate. The prints are just a bit larger than the real thing and the W in the big toe really exists in the real print, just not as exagerated. It looks a bit funky now as it is still healling, but it is going to look great. A friend did it in St. Augustine, FL. Thanks Nan-C.

0626091954.jpg

This one is all fraternal

P1020428.jpg

that is my birthday as well !!!....ill be 50 this year

• 1 month later...

I think I am going to get "pain is weakness leaving the body" somewhere.. i'd like to do a collar but that might be too many words. regardless, i am definitely getting some more ink while I'm down here.. maybe elaborate my stars on my hips and expand in down and then go up my side

I think I am going to get "pain is weakness leaving the body" somewhere.. i'd like to do a collar but that might be too many words. regardless, i am definitely getting some more ink while I'm down here.. maybe elaborate my stars on my hips and expand in down and then go up my side

can't wait to see the pix on that!