Street speeds - fess up folks !

tblade

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I stay 10 under always just the other day I was at the gas station and a cop was pumping gas and said boy that thing looks fast.... thought for sure he was gonna give me a ticket after all it looked fast

And your reply should have been "Wanna find out?"

I took the rest of the gears out of mine. It goes around 90 in first and I'm too scared to look down long enough to see how fast I'm really going. I don't know why anyone would need or want to go any faster that's why I got rid of the rest of the gears.

I don't drive mine. I just sit in the garage, stare at my bike and dream of going the speed limit. True story....

I think I believe that. Oh, wait! I did see you one time on a portion of a ride!

:D I did 76 once

Was that yesterday? I thought you seemed to be going awful fast by everyone. Once the rain cleared, the pack got up to around 40, then you flew past, I thought you were only doing about 60 though. :dunno:

I can presumably do 39.5 mph max...

Not that I would ever ever do that...

on each cylinder...

That's a little less than my Ninja 250 will do! Theoretically, of course. I have no need to prove that theory.

I took the rest of the gears out of mine. It goes around 90 in first and I'm too scared to look down long enough to see how fast I'm really going. I don't know why anyone would need or want to go any faster that's why I got rid of the rest of the gears.
90 in first....

I don't like where this is going.

I don't believe him. He was probably too busy looking at the clouds, since he probably had the front wheel in the air at the time.

My buddy who also owns an Aprilia wanted to see how fast his bike went. He got the V-max to 168mph...

picture.php?albumid=728&pictureid=7743

Was that corrected speed with a speedohealer? That was on a race track of course seeing as how none of us speed on the street.

I think I believe that. Oh, wait! I did see you one time on a portion of a ride!

Was that yesterday? I thought you seemed to be going awful fast by everyone. Once the rain cleared, the pack got up to around 40, then you flew past, I thought you were only doing about 60 though. :dunno:

That's a little less than my Ninja 250 will do! Theoretically, of course. I have no need to prove that theory.

In Carroll? Yeah, I did get it up a little bit there. May have been up to about 53. Thought I was gonna give Benyan a little suprise buttsex there for a second. Thought he was doing the same speed but was only doing about 40 :lol:

Was that corrected speed with a speedohealer? That was on a race track of course seeing as how none of us speed on the street.

Don't need a speedohealer. Our speed sensors read off the rear wheel. One of the most accurate stock systems on the market. :)

Don't need a speedohealer. Our speed sensors read off the rear wheel. One of the most accurate stock systems on the market. :)

Noice. Did not know that. Was gonna ask if it was needed on that bike as I know nothing about them other than they look sexy;)

What was the speedo saying on the max at 168?

Noice. Did not know that. Was gonna ask if it was needed on that bike as I know nothing about them other than they look sexy;)

What was the speedo saying on the max at 168?

The speedo has the option of a lap timer too. The important stuff.

You're seeing that 95.3 miles into a ride, my buddy checked the v-max. The bike had 19,080 miles on it. Parked in neutral, it was at 136 f. at 10:56am.