June 27, 2010 meeting for Coshocton ride

Uncle Punk

Um, I think he had it right the first time.

If you don't want to do 70 in the curves, then don't. Obviously we're not doing 90 in tight switch backs...but we hit the curves hard when we're able to. That's the fun part.

If you don't want to ride like that, just stay to the back of the pack. You won't get left behind.

If you miss this ride, no matter your skill level, you'll be missing a great opportunity to have some fun while working on your riding skills, if that's something you want to do.

• Replies 528
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the best theory i can come up with is that he is also jrmmiii fucking around with us; i mean has anyone ever seen the two of them at the same time? No one could have the stupid political views that jrmmiii has and still be able to hold a job or even type.

"warbanner!!"

This is a common theme for him; I am starting to really doubt his existence at all. The best theory I can come up with is that he is also JRMMiii fucking around with us; I mean has anyone ever seen the two of them at the same time? No one could have the stupid political views that JRMMiii has and still be able to hold a job or even type.

:lol:

I will shit in your mouth.

This is a common theme for him; I am starting to really doubt his existence at all. The best theory I can come up with is that he is also JRMMiii fucking around with us; I mean has anyone ever seen the two of them at the same time? No one could have the stupid political views that JRMMiii has and still be able to hold a job or even type.

:wtf: Now there's a great comeback from someone who claims to not be ghey.

:nono:

Man, talk about description of a ride getting worn out! :lol:

Some are thinking too much. Just show up if you want after reading the thread.

Thread should just be talk of shenanigans by now. :)

Let the shenanigans begin! I have been quite chatty haven't I?

I LoL'd.

Alright' date=' Black Whores... since I'm functionally retarded I assumed this ride was for this weekend (although I knew it was two weeks out??) Not sure where my head is, but I'm clearing my weekend schedule for this ride. Not sure what I'm going to use to guilt my wife into a blowJay this weekend, but I'm sure I'll figure out something. A Player's work is never done....

Peace, Bitches! :thefinger:[/quote']

I'll believe it when I see two separate people show up & both aren't just as ugly as Justin.

50/50

Every attempt will be made to get this event to run on time and to be organized. I have talked to someone down there about this and have been told we should be keeping to a better schedule. This makes it very important for people to show up on time because there will be no Coshocton route posted so if you are late you won't be able to find us.

Let the shenanigans begin! I have been quite chatty haven't I?

It's more you constantly having to explain it because some people ask too many questions. They look too much into it.

I'll believe it when I see two separate people show up & both aren't just as ugly as Justin.

Every attempt will be made to get this event to run on time and to be organized. I have talked to someone down there about this and have been told we should be keeping to a better schedule. This makes it very important for people to show up on time because there will be no Coshocton route posted so if you are late you won't be able to find us.

Dayton crew will be coming in as timely as possible. But could you spare us 5 min for gas? The Mille is a hungry beast.

The thread got this direction for a bit there Punk.

Let's see if we can make this harder. Where is lunch? Are you making provisions for the vegetarians? Please don't make gas stops at any BP stations because we are supposed to be boycotting them. You should also call ahead to the stations you plan to use to make sure they aren't getting a delivery that day because the filters they put in place can't handle deliveries so the pumps deliver dirty gas. Can you make sure the stations have enough pumps for everyone; you know how long it can take to fill up thirty bikes with just four pumps? Can you go out today and sweep all the gravel out of the corners? Can you post all the longitude and latitude of the turns, most GPSs can't seem to get the Google maps to work in them. If my butt gets sore will you stop and wait until it feels better. Can we ride wheelies anywhere in the group or just in the back? Can we blame you if anyone goes down because you were leading too fast and made everyone ride over their heads? How fast are you going to be going, I don’t want to get a ticket.

I really want to make this to learn from others and get tips and make myself a better rider. That said I can almost guarantee I'll be at the back of the pack. I just realized this is a Sunday and not a Saturday so it makes it a little bit more difficult for me to make but so long as I have the Honda still this sounds like a great opportunity.

I really want to make this to learn from others and get tips and make myself a better rider. That said I can almost guarantee I'll be at the back of the pack. I just realized this is a Sunday and not a Saturday so it makes it a little bit more difficult for me to make but so long as I have the Honda still this sounds like a great opportunity.

don't you have the ZX6R to ride as well?

where the fuck have i been? i am in!

It's about time.

The thread got this direction for a bit there Punk.

I guess you owe me that. I don't need someone as smart assed as me in here fucking up my thread.

Kosmo is yerrow :confused:

I thought you were dot not feather.

Shitting in someone else's mouth is only gay if they pinch your nipples while said shit is cascading into their pie hole.

:eek::wtf: I some how get the feeling that you've spent many a days watching some weird stuff online while you "work on the network problem".

Oooooorrrrr...you've actually participated in one of Justin's ghey parties he throws every Thrusday in the summer and says that he's "playing volleyball in Lakewood".

then I'd be extra slow since I doubt I'll have time to ride it enough to get real comfortable on it for this ride

I have had both bikes you currently have and unless the Kawi has a damper on it ride the Honda.

Oops guess I was wrong about the Kawi, I had a 03-04 I can’t comment on the stability of the 05-06. I do know the 05-06 Honda is rock solid for head shake.

You'll be fine, heck lets meet up and ride this weekend

I'm down for Friday but will only be the Kawi if I get everything up to snuff and the title comes finally

I have had both bikes you currently have and unless the Kawi has a damper on it ride the Honda.

Oops guess I was wrong about the Kawi, I had a 03-04 I can’t comment on the stability of the 05-06. I do know the 05-06 Honda is rock solid for head shake.

I heard the same from another friend who had both, he said exactly the same thing so I'm pleased to hear another opinion on this. I was pretty much set on riding the Honda anyway since I am way more familiar with it and my comfort level and limits on it