June 27, 2010 meeting for Coshocton ride

Uncle Punk

why the hell would anyone drink that? its for babies!

I don't. I just had twin babies born on January 25th and they are fed Similac, and that shit STINKS! It smells like melted/heated up vitamins. It would make me vomit for sure if I tasted it. ;)

So's breast milk' date=' but I drink the shit out of that stuff whenever it's available. :dunno:[/quote']

Yeah, I tasted that this year and........:puke: It's all creamy and gross knowing it came from a BOOB.

Are you guys just riding down to meet the coshocton group?

If so where is the coshocton group meeting at? All i have is my motard and theres no way im driving all the way up north to the NEO meeting spot

I still have YET to meet you! I saw you riding off road a few times and laughed on the dayton ride, but I still have no idea what you look like..:lol:

You could probably join up with Nick and I on our way from Dayton.

TRUE!

who else from dayton is going on this ?

You don't like Don and I? :p

• Replies 528
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tachbitch

aww come on man, thats a little uncalled for. I didn't mean to rag on 250s too bad! lol It was just that ONE rider with a big chip on his shoulder.

You haven't ridden it since last Memorial Day, '09??

:dunno::lol:

Hmmmm headscratch.gif

YOU did change his avatar, so what, did you lock it down so he couldnt change it or something?

cause thats pretty damn funny

Edited by tachman

So's breast milk' date=' but I drink the shit out of that stuff whenever it's available. :dunno:[/quote']

This. Makes me giggle.

First post has been updated with the Coshocton meeting spot. Everyone should park in the parking lot south of the house listed.

The ride starts in Coshocton at 10:00 AM

Where do the coloreds park?

I don't see the county lockup in the map that UP posted.

But, there.

IP had me...and then this. lulz.

edit

I was talking about bikes you racist!!! Colored bikes!!!! I'm thinking about bringing the XB.

Racist assholes!!

Edited by InyaAzz

maybe we could call our friend we meet on our last ride kos?

:D there is a personal inside story.....

Anyway from your past post.....from what I saw, you guys would be fine with the ride.....if anxious....start at the back of the pack and work your way up to your comfort level......but sure these rides are intense and if you ride in your ability......you guys will have a blast....our household moving on 28th...so still I am not sure whether I will be allowed to join in the fun or not....:(