June 27, 2010 meeting for Coshocton ride

Uncle Punk

• Replies 528
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So who is the fastest guy going ?

We have a local guy that is big, fat and ugly who says he might join in; I would say he is the fastest guy from our group. He is kind of a pussy though and might not make the whole ride because we ride too long of a day. He also might puss out because it is going to be in the 90s that day and he doesn't like to wear a helmet so everyone will give him shit. I really wish he would wear one though at least to cover up all that ugly. He rides a ZX10R but not hard enough to find the chatter in it when it gets pushed.

Maybe you know him seeing as how you are from North Ridgeville, we call him Jinx. He isn't a member here but most of the locals know who he is.

I don't know if it's Matt or not, his listed bikes are Honda and Ducati.

To the locals that I have ridden with before, if the group that meets with us that morning is over 10 or so bikes one of you will be appointed to be a sweep rider. Anyone want to volunteer before that? This will only be for the ride down to Coshocton and back.