June 27, 2010 meeting for Coshocton ride

Uncle Punk

• Replies 528
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

theres a guy that rides a goldwing that will bust alot of balls

This is true. Does he know of this ride? Can we get him to show up and hand out some humble pie? The funny thing is, he doesn't even look like he;s trying when he blows by everyone.

Ok, in order to save me the time of reading 300+ posts, can someone fill me in with location/time of link up points? I'm in Lakewood and would like to get in on this ride.

This is true. Does he know of this ride? Can we get him to show up and hand out some humble pie? The funny thing is, he doesn't even look like he;s trying when he blows by everyone.

goldwings are badass, i have alot of respect for those machines

SR 79 is pretty clean. Rode through there yesterday. For all the folks coming from Columbus. There is one long right hander that has a patch of gravel in the beginning and end of the turn. Couple of coons and hogs in the road as well. SR 541 is all good to Coshocton.

Ok, in order to save me the time of reading 300+ posts, can someone fill me in with location/time of link up points? I'm in Lakewood and would like to get in on this ride.

Meeting spot will be the Circle K at the intersection of 82 & 83, 36024 W Royalton Road, Grafton, OH. 7:30 meet time leave at 8am. I am also in lakewood and will be leaving at 7 am let me know if you want to meet up and ride out.

Meeting spot will be the Circle K at the intersection of 82 & 83, 36024 W Royalton Road, Grafton, OH. 7:30 meet time leave at 8am. I am also in lakewood and will be leaving at 7 am let me know if you want to meet up and ride out.

Hey! That sounds good. Im on the east end of lakewood near madison and bird-town. There's an AM/PM (BP) at Warren and Madison we could meet at. Anywhere is good for me but, that's the first that came to mind. Let me know where and I'll be there at 7. I'm on a (dirty) blue SV1000s. Hopefully i'll be early enough to slug down a cup of coffee before heading out.

John

btw...who else besides me has not met or ridden with any of this crew before? i was assuming this was an open ride to anyone. don't wanna be the guy that invites himself to the party

Hey Adam thanks for giving my tow vehicle a workout. That was the most work it's had to do in a long time.

First post should have all the info needed. Here is a quick rundown.

There is a group leaving 82 & 83 at 8:00 am. If you miss us we will be on 83 cruising about 70 MPH.

We are going to be meeting another group that will be riding around the Coshocton area and that ride starts at 10:00 AM. Map of that meeting spot in first post.

All are welcome but read first post, you are expected to cruise 70 MPH between curves and pass on double yellow. You can be slow as hell in the curves and we will probably have all skill levels.

The last weather report I looked at showed rain in Coshocton at 10:00 and no rain the rest of the day. I will be leaving regardless of whether at 8:00 am.

Edited by Uncle Punk

i guess i'll just cry myself to sleep tonight then...

I could definitely go, but a fucktard backed over my bike the other night in a driveway and riding without footpegs isn't really an option for me. I don't want to be a backpack either so I guess I got nuthin.....unless you can allow for horses. Lawl