June 27, 2010 meeting for Coshocton ride

Uncle Punk

• Replies 528
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

See everyone ~10 o'clock... pending I don't fall asleep at the bars and ride into the front of an oncoming minivan.

I'll be the slow' date=' fat guy on the blue japanese shit box.[/quote']

That used to be how I described myself too...now its the slow, fat guy on the reddish japanese shit box

are we rolling out of the meeting point by 10am or meeting by 10am? i didn't understand the ebonics in the OP.

I have spoken to Adam twice about this and we are expecting to be ready to ride at 10:00 Am. I am trying to get the 82 & 83 group there at 9:45 gased up and ready to go at 10:00.

You kids have fun. I'm not going out in incliment weather. It's midnight and I still have to sleep off the alcohol I had at the wedding, and drive back home.

I highly doubt I'll be up at 11AM, let alone 7:30AM.

Expect to hear from me in the morning

You kids have fun. I'm not going out in incliment weather. It's midnight and I still have to sleep off the alcohol I had at the wedding, and drive back home.

I highly doubt I'll be up at 11AM, let alone 7:30AM.

I hope you weren't aren't the wedding that had the assholes in it..that showed up at Mulligans pissy drunk and made me actually WORK tonight. Amateur ass hats.

Please tell me someone told Jinx about this trip!

:lol:

Ohhh yeah. He knows. :)