June 27, 2010 meeting for Coshocton ride

Uncle Punk

• Replies 528
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

!!! 437 miles of hardcore, interracial, gangbanging for approximately 12 hours?!?!?! :eek:

WOW, count me in! It might be better to not indulge in these pleasures of the flesh on the day of the Lord though :rulez:

i will be out numbered i am sure but i hope sunday i work sat tough to get off if it is sat may have to figure out something

Justin can't do Sundays because he needs a day of rest and he is the young one. Sunday works for me but I really don't care either way.

!!! 437 miles of hardcore, interracial, gangbanging for approximately 12 hours?!?!?! :eek:

WOW, count me in! It might be better to not indulge in these pleasures of the flesh on the day of the Lord though :rulez:

12 hours is pretty close depending on who shows up I will make a thread for this if we can pick a day. I don't like to ride in the dark so maybe we might have to push the start time back an hour. Maybe pick Saturday (Sorry Rob.) so we can use Sunday as a rain makeup day.

:wtf:...never heard of a black guy afraid of the dark.

I'm not scared of the dark it's just no one else can see me and that's not safe.

Udell hates 536 and doesn't care much for the middle third of 555. I could care less about riding 536 again but it would be a shame for any new riders who haven't been on it to miss it after being so close. I'm not going that far and not riding 255, it's my favorite road in Ohio. We could skip 536 and run 255 south and come back up 800 all the way from the river. Nothing set in stone and not everyone will be happy so make suggestions but don't be disappointed if they don't make it into the route because nothing will get settled unless one person makes a decision.

This ride can be done in 10-1/2 hours if we select the people going but that's not going to happen as soon as we use this site to plan. This forum gives us the chance to meet others and get together for rides so everyone is welcome as long as they are honestly willing to meet certain minimum criteria. There are other rides available so I don’t mind excluding people or those excluding themselves based on what they expect a ride to be and this not being what they are looking for.

if you wouldn't ride like such a inked up squid, this ride would take at least 11.5 hours.

as you say, let's plan for sat. ride and use sunday as the backup date to plan for shitty weather.

OH147. Take it north' date=' out of Bellaire. You will love me for it. Just don't ride behind Jbot.[/quote']

I don't doubt that it's a great road but how do we get it incorporated into that route and not make it an overnight trip? Don't even suggest we leave out 255 or I will hunt you down and smack you.

Speaking of which, it was nice to have almost met you Sunday. I recognized you from pictures posted on here but didn't get the chance to shake your hand. This leads me to believe that there is still something funny about you and Justin never being seen together.

Skip 536 and ride 556 instead. It is a better roads anyways. I hate the bad corner on 536 at the north end almost gets me everytime. why not just run 212, to 151, to 9, to 78to 556, then run 7 to 536. dont know if I have been on 255 before? I might have been on itwho knows I am just a follower anyways.

more than 10 could get a bit dodgy

oh yea, i also vote, new thread

my .02

It's not the number of riders it's the skill level of the ones who show up. I know of 12 to 15 riders who could do this at the same time with no problem. A few things will weed out the less dedicated riders, start time, distance, pace and no planned lunch stop. If you will ride all day at a forced march pace this ride will be for you.

Skip 536 and ride 556 instead. It is a better roads anyways. I hate the bad corner on 536 at the north end almost gets me everytime. why not just run 212, to 151, to 9, to 78to 556, then run 7 to 536. dont know if I have been on 255 before? I might have been on itwho knows I am just a follower anyways.

I know about that stupid curve on 536 and warn everone when I'm riding with them about it. http://www.ohio-riders.net/showpost.php?p=253184&postcount=1

I like 556 way better than 536 but that route is basically done quite often so anyone who wants to try it can ride with that group. I highly recommend riding with that group too it's a good time and a good group of guys. This ride will be starting closer to the Lorain county, western Cuyahoga county guys and will give them a chance to get on good roads sooner than that group. This is not a knock on them it's just that this will be more convenient for us. Jbot excluded, this will start way west for him if he can make it.

Mike' date=' I don't think you've been on 255. It's a road you don't forget.

Kevin, Justin don't know what good lovin' is.

Tod, I'll get back to you on the route. I'm sure you can get 147 and 255 together, but I need time to make this magic happen. LoL..

Sorry I didn't get to shake your hand. I wanted to, but fire was coming out of your eye sockets at all of our bountiful "pit stops"... so I just shook in my boots, instead.[/quote']

I thought my frustration didn't show; guess I need to work on that. Moody led that group when he could have been riding with the fast group, he was told he would be leading that group minutes before it got started so considering that, he did a good job and gave up his good time to help out. The fucker did leave me though but I have already smacked him in the fat of his head for that.

Edited by Uncle Punk

Jbot excluded, this will start way west for him if he can make it.

i'm used to meeting you majorities (you excluded of course) out in bolivar which is 90 miles from my sweet humble abode. meeting you guys somewhere in wooster along 83 or whatever you guys take down would be a tick less than 80 miles for me, so it makes no difference. i'll see you guys there.

looks like it's telling me to take 271S~77S~21S~585S (akron rd) into wooster. does that sound right to anyone, or is there a faster route to wooster from 25mi east of cleveland? I'm mainly worried about 585S. should i just slab it?

Mike' date=' I don't think you've been on 255. It's a road you don't forget.

Kevin, Justin don't know what good lovin' is.

Tod, I'll get back to you on the route. I'm sure you can get 147 and 255 together, but I need time to make this magic happen. LoL..

Sorry I didn't get to shake your hand. I wanted to, but fire was coming out of your eye sockets at all of our bountiful "pit stops"... so I just shook in my boots, instead.[/quote']

Yeah 255 is some good stuff. even when your sliding across the road, flying through the air, and tumbling through a field :burnout:

It's not the number of riders it's the skill level of the ones who show up. I know of 12 to 15 riders who could do this at the same time with no problem. A few things will weed out the less dedicated riders, start time, distance, pace and no planned lunch stop. If you will ride all day at a forced march pace this ride will be for you.

I never said anything about these other factors you've mentioned. While I don't disagree with you on most of it, I do on the number of riders. Basic Murphy's Law is, if it can go wrong, it will. With that, the more riders there are, the greater the potential for something to go wrong. I'm just sayin...:rolleyes:

As far as dedication level to a ride, some days it's there. Some days it's not. Hopefully, I won't have other obligations when this ride happens. It sounds like a good route.:D

536 can lick my recently shaved balls. Then again..it could have been the music in my ears taking my focus away. Either way..536 can suck it.

255 ... is goodness. Just the right mix. I see why Tod likes this road. I LOVE the sweepers on 800 too.

Saturday is most likely going to be a short day for me..I have to work at 9pm, so I'd have to be back by 7 at the latest. I don't mind going..but I'll have to bug out early.

looks like it's telling me to take 271S~77S~21S~585S (akron rd) into wooster. does that sound right to anyone, or is there a faster route to wooster from 25mi east of cleveland? I'm mainly worried about 585S. should i just slab it?

this indeed will be your fastest route to Wooster