2005 Honda CBR 600RR

Bad324

BUMP FOR A NICE ASS BIKE!

I've ridden with Brian and his RR several times and the thing just purrs! Really handles the twisties perfectly and can pick up and go regardless of where your rpms are. This bike is more than worth the 4.5k! If I had the money the bike wouldn't have even gone up here b/c it would've been mine!

GLWS man! Don't take any less for it either. It's worth every penny!

its about time your ass came out from hiding. You get your bike fixed yet?

:wtf:

I'll make a public statement right now:

"I apologize to all those involved or affected by my reckless, irresponsible, and inexcusable posting which was based on a thread I did not fully understand and information which I was unaware of. I can promise you, the public, my fans, and all those who support me that I am working and taking the necessary steps to better myself so that this will never happen again"

:p (I got carried away!)

its about time your ass came out from hiding. You get your bike fixed yet?

haha. my bad.... I'm just never on here anymore. and ya i got my baby fixed up, but she needs some maintenance and a new tire soon, plus i'm broke and only started working again less than a week ago, so i'm trying to save my money for things that are necessary for my survival.... ya mean?! :D

haha. my bad.... I'm just never on here anymore. and ya i got my baby fixed up, but she needs some maintenance and a new tire soon, plus i'm broke and only started working again less than a week ago, so i'm trying to save my money for things that are necessary for my survival.... ya mean?! :D

well get that shit all taken care of and let me know, you've yet to get to see either of the new bikes :D

So lets go ride monday then? If I dont head to the range on monday we should go ride s.e. ohio. I have the day off.

If I don't have to head in to the hospital for a minor procedure I'd entertain this idea, right now I am unable to ride due to a health issue :mad:. Really picked a sweet weekend for it to happen

very clean bike man!! These bikes hold their value really well...

Mine will hopefully be up for sale soon....tired of having 2 bikes sit around I don't have the time or $ to hit up the track enough to justify having 2.