Harley Rant

bmwnut

So are all HD riders complete fucking dumbasses???.jast nite on 71 south past farrows some hd's are getting on the freeway i supose going to posser nite at qsl iam in the left lane cruise control at 75 when two jackasses fly by me, looks to be racing each other, cutting across three lanes to pass me and a couple cars then after getting about 1/4 mile ahead then I see brake lights so kick off the cruise and slow a little. still gaining so hit a little brake still gaining.THESE DUMB FUCKS slow to about 45 mph then one sees me coming and cuts back to the middle lane and the other asswipe looks confused and freezes in the middle of the left lane.Now we have two lanes at 45 mph on a major freeway and all I see in my mirror are veichels bearing down on ME.so with nowhere to go I split the lanes and go between then---not smart on my part--- but didn't know what to do at that point.

IF you bastards want to kill yourself---I would if I had to ride those peices of SHIT bikes--- Leave me out of it!!!

RANT OVER

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So are all HD riders complete fucking dumbasses???.jast nite on 71 south past farrows some hd's are getting on the freeway i supose going to posser nite at qsl iam in the left lane cruise control at 75 when two jackasses fly by me, looks to be racing each other, cutting across three lanes to pass me and a couple cars then after getting about 1/4 mile ahead then I see brake lights so kick off the cruise and slow a little. still gaining so hit a little brake still gaining.THESE DUMB FUCKS slow to about 45 mph then one sees me coming and cuts back to the middle lane and the other asswipe looks confused and freezes in the middle of the left lane.Now we have two lanes at 45 mph on a major freeway and all I see in my mirror are veichels bearing down on ME.so with nowhere to go I split the lanes and go between then---not smart on my part--- but didn't know what to do at that point.

IF you bastards want to kill yourself---I would if I had to ride those peices of SHIT bikes--- Leave me out of it!!!

RANT OVER

did the rules change or is the far left lane still for passing?

Linn isn't on here is he? They probably have no idea what you're talking about.

If it were a 40 roll they wouldn't be able to extend roll-racing courtesy (aka 100 mph over the starting speed) properly. Therefore, failure.

Actually, they'd probably have to do a 0 roll in order to extend racer's courtesy.

So why is it a Harley rant? It takes rider input. There are plenty of idiots out there on all makes of bikes.

We profile around here. Sort fo like people that have been signed up for a long time, with very few posts and little activity. I'm not trying to chase anybody off, I just think that people need to be active, and get an idea of what most around here think of certain things. We don't dislike Hardleys, just the majority of people that ride them that aren't real riders, and they only pu hundreds of miles on them, compared to thousands for most around here.

did the rules change or is the far left lane still for passing?

:dunno: This is Ohio. I thought the left lane was the slow lane!

We profile around here. Sort fo like people that have been signed up for a long time, with very few posts and little activity. I'm not trying to chase anybody off, I just think that people need to be active, and get an idea of what most around here think of certain things. We don't dislike Hardleys, just the majority of people that ride them that aren't real riders, and they only pu hundreds of miles on them, compared to thousands for most around here.

+1 to that.

I've only met a few harley riders that were really cool dudes.

but then again, at the time I was riding vintage bikes I had restored, so naturally my 1976 Honda CB550 was a conversation piece, lol.

My R6......not so much, I just get dirty looks from cagers, even when im doing under the speed limit.

There are some true harley riders out there, the old school guys.

Honestly, I will say the most hardcore riders are the BMW guys, I see those dudes in November and December with electric gear on riding. Well, as long as there isnt alot of ice on the roads. Its crazy, I would never dream of riding my R6 below 40*

If it were a 40 roll they wouldn't be able to extend roll-racing courtesy (aka 100 mph over the starting speed) properly. Therefore, failure.

Actually, they'd probably have to do a 0 roll in order to extend racer's courtesy.

Hahaha touche!

So why is it a Harley rant? It takes rider input. There are plenty of idiots out there on all makes of bikes.

agree. My friend Paul owns a harley. Haven't talked to him in a while, and I know he dresses to the HD stereotype, but he's a good guy...

stupidity transcends all makes and models of motorcycle. "with great power comes great responsibility." Even harleys have "great power" compared to most cars.

Ok i have to say i Deff hate harleys. If I had never been to QS&L my view would be totally diff,but once you see them in their environment u will shit bricks. Why do the majority of them have to be so dam loud and so dam slow? Also every time i'm at the gap they lane hog and then they try to hold you back from passing them as they go 10mph in th corners. Another thing that really grinds my gears is when i do the "wave" and they ignore me. I have actually done a U turn b4 and rode up next to them and waved in their face. I have to like them because they are on 2 wheels also,but cant stand how they sound.

Another thing that really grinds my gears is when i do the "wave" and they ignore me. I have actually done a U turn b4 and rode up next to them and waved in their face.

:lol: That's funny! In 2004, I got so sick and tired of getting snubbed by them that this one diehard, with a beard down to his gut, got a ribbing from me on my bike. I got next to him and shoved my hand in his face, waving, and he just looked over, then forward again. I got in front of him, stood up on my pegs, and started to smack my ass in front of him. I got a good laugh from it; I guess I was bored. I think I was on my period that day because I wanted to kick him off the road for some reason. :lol: I just finally snapped that day from no Harleys waving back. Nowadays if I'm waving and they never do, they get the finger at the last second.:boxing:

so, Friday night the wife and I decide to go out to Chevy's for dinner with the four children. On the way in we pass by a good dozen of people dressed in Harley Davidson shirts and bandanas. We sit, eat, and enjoy our meal. On the way out we notice another dozen of folks dressed head to toe in HD gear, now bringing our total to around 20+.

Once back in the wife-mobile, my wife turns to me and asks, "If there are so many people here wearing HD gear, why aren't there any Harley's in the parking lot?" All I could do was smile and laugh. God I love her.