best roads to ride around Columbus?

BeastieSSSC

Wasn't you. You'd have to stop for fuel at least once... :lol:

ide be real hardcore like rawlins and strap a little gas can to my seat and do a nascar style refuel on the side of the road!...except, i have to remove my seat to put gas in it...so im not sure how much time ide lose :lol:

had a buddy who claimed to do the loop in 19mins ...no idea if its true or not tho

I call BS, I did 26mins and was hauling some serious ass. Dont see how he could be 7 mins faster. Not saying nobody can do it faster than me, just sayin I was flying low and to top it by 7 mins thats alot of time.

I call BS, I did 26mins and was hauling some serious ass. Dont see how he could be 7 mins faster. Not saying nobody can do it faster than me, just sayin I was flying low and to top it by 7 mins thats alot of time.

i agree, like i said, i have no idea if he was being legit or not...just passing along what i had heard lol...and i dont remember if he was on his bike or in his car, but im thinking he meant his car

Bill Nye says your average speed was 126.9mph.

the entire time shoulda been spent over 150 ;)

to be fair...ive never done 150 on a bike, so im not sure how hard that would be on the body with the wind etc over a long period...but i know ive had cars cruising higher than 150 and at the right time of night, theres nothing to stop ya lol...theres very few places on 270 that require slower speeds

im talking about 270 in mexico of course

270 is 54.97 miles, so:

54.97 Miles @ 200MPH = 16.49 Minutes

54.97 Miles @ 180MPH = 18.23 Minutes

54.97 Miles @ 160MPH = 20.61 Minutes

54.97 Miles @ 140MPH = 23.56 Minutes

54.97 Miles @ 120MPH = 27.49 Minutes

FYI

270 is 54.97 miles, so:

54.97 Miles @ 200MPH = 16.49 Minutes

54.97 Miles @ 180MPH = 18.23 Minutes

54.97 Miles @ 160MPH = 20.61 Minutes

54.97 Miles @ 140MPH = 23.56 Minutes

54.97 Miles @ 120MPH = 27.49 Minutes

FYI

Found a easy online calculator to do the math, for future reference...

http://www.raincitystory.com/mph.htm

thinking about doing the loop before i go to polaris tonight, with rush hour traffic.. im going for under a hour

Purposely riding the superslab during rush hour is a bit risky. I avoid it like the plague during rush hour.

People have one thing on their minds, and it ain't looking out for your ass.