Weirdest feeling I've ever had...

Casper

So just a few minutes ago, I'm sitting here at my desk, and it felt like I just pissed down my leg. It felt like warm liquid running down my leg. I immediately jumped back, patting my pants, but nothing was wet. So, that kinda creeped me out. All I've been able to find online is that it's generally caused by the sciatic nerve misfiring. Sweet. Anyone else ever have anything like this?

Ok. here goes. this is my very first story about peeing my pants. I was at a ranch with a big group of friends and we were going to go riding horses on some trails around the ranch. I had to go pee but i thought I could hold it in until we got back. everyone was already getting on their horses and i didnt' want to hold anyone up. I got on the horse and we all started down the trail. I was the last one in the line. Just as we started to ride away it started raining so everyone and everything was getting wet. My bladder felt like it was about to burst at any second but i wanted to hold it in a little bit longer because it was feeling so good. I don't know what it is about riding a horse and having to go pee but it feels so good when your poonanny is rubbing against the sadle through your pants and you have to pee too. Anyway. I held it for a while longer and I finally decided I couldn't wait anymore. I realized that everything was wet anyway because it was raining so noone would notice if i pissed in my panties. I started to let it trickle out a little at a time at first but it felt so good to pee. i was getting so turned on by my lady parts rubbing against the sadle and my hot pee against my clit and running down my legs that i just let it go. It just kept going and going and going and the whole time i was getting more and more hot and turned on. It was feeling so good that i couldn't take it anymore and i just started to cum and piss at the same time. my whole body was shaking and my vagine was so wet and hot. Then finally (after what felt like 5 minutes of peeing) my bladder was finally empty. I felt so weak but i felt so relieved too. Ever since then i have been peeing in my pants especially when i do yardwork or go for walk in the rain. I think peeing is hot!

Ok. here goes. this is my very first story about peeing my pants... It was feeling so good that i couldn't take it anymore and i just started to cum and piss at the same time. my whole body was shaking and my vagine was so wet and hot. Then finally (after what felt like 5 minutes of peeing) my bladder was finally empty. I felt so weak but i felt so relieved too. Ever since then i have been peeing in my pants especially when i do yardwork or go for walk in the rain. I think peeing is hot!

Uh, Where did this forum suddenly take a wrong turn and why did I forget to buckle my seatbelt?

Lass, I bet there are several sites on the 'Net that would LOVE your story. :bow:

Uh, Where did this forum suddenly take a wrong turn and why did I forget to buckle my seatbelt?

Lass, I bet there are several sites on the 'Net that would LOVE your story. :bow:

There's something wrong with that boy.

There's something wrong with that boy.

LOL,

Casper you don't know the HALF of it! Just ask Strictly Street. If ya got 3 days he can fill ya in on the entire list of crap that's wrong with me.

And I wouldn't change a danged thing! <grin>

LOL,

Casper you don't know the HALF of it! Just ask Strictly Street. If ya got 3 days he can fill ya in on the entire list of crap that's wrong with me.

And I wouldn't change a danged thing! <grin>

:lol:

I was talking about Tyler.

Anyone else ever have anything like this?

I wrecked big on skis once - did about half a front flip over a huge table in a terrain park. I jumped up and got out of the way quick because the landing was blind, and when I was clipping back in it felt like something warm and wet was running down my leg. I really hadn't taken any time to evalute my condition up to that point, and since I was confident I hadn't wet myself I freaked a little thinking it was blood. Turns out there was nothing there, I must've just whacked some nerve real good.

You probably just sat on something wrong.

So just a few minutes ago, I'm sitting here at my desk, and it felt like I just pissed down my leg. It felt like warm liquid running down my leg. I immediately jumped back, patting my pants, but nothing was wet. So, that kinda creeped me out. All I've been able to find online is that it's generally caused by the sciatic nerve misfiring. Sweet. Anyone else ever have anything like this?

It's called a wet dream

You must've fallen asleep at your desk again, while looking at prOn

Ok. here goes. this is my very first story about peeing my pants. I was at a ranch with a big group of friends and we were going to go riding horses on some trails around the ranch. I had to go pee but i thought I could hold it in until we got back. everyone was already getting on their horses and i didnt' want to hold anyone up. I got on the horse and we all started down the trail. I was the last one in the line. Just as we started to ride away it started raining so everyone and everything was getting wet. My bladder felt like it was about to burst at any second but i wanted to hold it in a little bit longer because it was feeling so good. I don't know what it is about riding a horse and having to go pee but it feels so good when your poonanny is rubbing against the sadle through your pants and you have to pee too. Anyway. I held it for a while longer and I finally decided I couldn't wait anymore. I realized that everything was wet anyway because it was raining so noone would notice if i pissed in my panties. I started to let it trickle out a little at a time at first but it felt so good to pee. i was getting so turned on by my lady parts rubbing against the sadle and my hot pee against my clit and running down my legs that i just let it go. It just kept going and going and going and the whole time i was getting more and more hot and turned on. It was feeling so good that i couldn't take it anymore and i just started to cum and piss at the same time. my whole body was shaking and my vagine was so wet and hot. Then finally (after what felt like 5 minutes of peeing) my bladder was finally empty. I felt so weak but i felt so relieved too. Ever since then i have been peeing in my pants especially when i do yardwork or go for walk in the rain. I think peeing is hot!

So...you pissed on the horse?

Dude your freaky your gonna scare everyone away...:eek: