coshocton ride pics

twisted12

You're less of a man than Michael Jackson and couldnt "punt" a 2 year old.

Jussayin

awwwwwwww...wook at the this wittle guy.

you're not from coshocton and you're a joke. do yourself a favor and don't walk around your keyboard like a tough guy because you're not. some things never change...and i see you are still suffering from short-man syndrome. sorry brah but seek professional help before it's too late.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am terribly sorry. If you weren't acting tough was that your way of hitting on me? I figured "jussayin" might have been gay code but I don't spend too much time in truck stops so I didn't know. wow, this is kinda akward now...who knew that all this time you had crush on me and you wanna take me out on a date? jeez...I mean, I'm flattered I really am.

You're less of a man than Michael Jackson and couldnt "punt" a 2 year old.

Jussayin

awwwwwwww...wook at the this wittle guy.

you're not from coshocton and you're a joke. do yourself a favor and don't walk around your keyboard like a tough guy because you're not. some things never change...and i see you are still suffering from short-man syndrome. sorry brah but seek professional help before it's too late.

Suffering from nothing and never acted tough as you say. I guess you will always seek drama. You and I will have a face to face talk one day and discuss things, till then hope all is well with you and yours.

I am terribly sorry. If you weren't acting tough was that your way of hitting on me? I figured "jussayin" might have been gay code but I don't spend too much time in truck stops so I didn't know. wow, this is kinda akward now...who knew that all this time you had crush on me and you wanna take me out on a date? jeez...I mean, I'm flattered I really am.

Ahhhh.... Forgot about this part of the NUoSU crap

OK.... Since I'm either the first one to see this, or just the only one dumb enough not to pretend I didn't.... I guess I'm stuck dealin' with it before it gets out of hand & any more awkward than it already is

I like both of you.... You're both grownups & long term members here with lots of friends.... I'm askin' you both to please drop it here.... Let it go & walk away

That's what I was trying to do, quit over modding the joint or I will report you.

Shut up before I change your avatar again.... And I KNOW you actually like this one :cool:

Shut up before I change your avatar again.... And I KNOW you actually like this one :cool:

See, nothing but threats and intimidation from the mods around here how can anyone peacefully exist without being harassed? You guys are making me think about becoming a Junkie, if I was only fast enough to survive one of their rides I would. I hear it's nirvana over there because the mods are reasonable and don't rule with an iron fist.

See, nothing but threats and intimidation from the mods around here how can anyone peacefully exist without being harassed? You guys are making me think about becoming a Junkie, if I was only fast enough to survive one of their rides I would. I hear it's nirvana over there because the mods are reasonable and don't rule with an iron fist.

BlahblahblahblahblahblahWaahwaahwaaah

Keep it up, & I'm gonna close this thread, then continue posting in it just to annoy Y.O.U :p