VACA - No bike

bigd

What was I thinking....vacation, no bike to ride. I'm jonesing...don't get me wrong, family time at the beach is great and all, but come on - gorgeous weather and all the time in the world. It's killing me I can't ride. Might even stoop so low as to rent a hardly. idk what the hell to do...

What was I thinking....vacation, no bike to ride. I'm jonesing...don't get me wrong, family time at the beach is great and all, but come on - gorgeous weather and all the time in the world. It's killing me I can't ride. Might even stoop so low as to rent a hardly. idk what the hell to do...

Im in the same boat. I spent a couple days in Chicago then turned around the next day and flew to Florida. Sure would be fun to hop on the bike and ride in some new places. But is sure is hot.

Talk about Jonesin'. I need a Buffalo Chicken Wrap.:o

Sorry buddy..., but Erick still works there..I'm sure he can give you the Jersey Mike's fix..

Sorry buddy..., but Erick still works there..I'm sure he can give you the Jersey Mike's fix..

Actually went to lunch with Greg there last month. Both of us had to get the fix...:p