Ohio Riders & TSBR - Red Bull Moto GP in Indy 9/12 - 9/14

Casper

Relaying a message, no flaming

From SONNY ( moto Gp tix )

I have gotten a few email regarding moto gp tix..

I also assume I got some PM's..

I asked ben for a screen name change to moto gp tix..

For some reason I am no longer able to get or give Pm's or post in any thread... I assume I have been banned..

I want everyone to know that I AM NOT ignoring any PM's

I cannot read, send or recieve PM's

Here is the latest : I am still looking for the tix on AUGUST first I will begin mailing out the tix that following week..

I have landed some food discount and I will be including these discount certs in with your tix.

I managed to sell all 100 tix and the final number should be around 100 - 103 total tickets sold..

IF ANYONE HAS ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE EMAIL ME , AGAIN I DONT HAVE THE ABILITY TO COMMUNICATE ON THIS SITE, sorry for any problems this causes...

I have also arranged 2 free tix which we will be raffling off

For details, e-mail me

sonny_tmcf@yahoo.com

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For the record, Sonny asked to be deleted. We don't delete accounts, so I changed the name as he asked and removed posting and PM privileges. He's not banned. If he was banned he wouldn't be able to read any threads. He informed everyone here that I would be handling updates and that he was done with this site. He said this site was against his morals and beliefs, and that he wouldn't be returning.

I did as he asked. If he would like these privileges back, he can email me and I'd be more than happy.

Dont shoot the messenger lol

I talked to Sonny on the phone today. I think we got shit squared away. No shooting the messenger. I'm not upset about anything, nor have I been. But yes, our tickets will be here around the beginning of August.

cool cool.. glad all is well. I am pumped about the races!! Gonna be fun!

Oh dude, fun doesn't even begin to describe it. This is going to be a once in a lifetime experience. The first Moto GP races at Indy. Ahhhh!!!!! I'm so freaking excited!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest MotoGP Tix

From Corey at Indy today 7-28-2008

AUGUST 14th is the estimated Print / mail out date...

I will mail them out the day I get them all the envelopes are ready and set...

Final Numbers

89 Tix all together

12 tickets all together close to ours

2 tix late add right below the 12

2 general admission

104 total tix

little map on the brochure shows spectator mound (general admission) for t10 just after the vendor village straight and goes thru to t16 which then starts the straight. guess it'll depend on how high up the mounds are and how many are standing there.

Reserved seating $100, $125, $150.

go to REDBULLINDIANAPOLISGP.COM for ticket info

Guest MotoGP Tix
Do you guys have any idea when will be the deadline for the tickets, I mean in a ballpark will do. If I go I will be alone, not with family, so just one ticket.

If your talking about the group buy, I am out.. But of course the place isnt sold out... I assume you can buy right up to gate time...

INDY is mailing me our group buy around the 15th of August this is very frustrating to me also, considering I have to distribute these tix ( 103 ) of them

Guest MotoGP Tix
wow... really hope this doesnt create a problem Sonny

I'm 100 percent on it, and I have all the mailing ready and stuffed and just waiting for the tix...

I drove by our hotel area today here is the video :