Christian Sport Bike Assoc July 17th Ride

JCMathis

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not gonna make it... Wife just had the baby on Monday and I... AM... EXHAUSTED! LOL! I should be there for the next ride though. I really want to do the event. I have to look and see what is needed for it, ie gear. I am not sure I have everything to do it.

As of last plan.... Though of course, John is great at accommodating people.

There will be 3 gas stops:

Gas Stop 1 - BP - Located at 68 Miles on route

Malta, OH

Gas Stop 2 - BP - located at 161 Miles on route

Woodsfield, OH

Gas Stop 3 - Speedway - located at 230 miles on route

Cambridge, OH

Edited by danballa

We meet at the same place but this month we will be departing an hour earlier. Meet at 8 depart at 8:30. This is to allow us to get this ride in without taking up the whole day to do it.

Malta, OH

Woodsfield, OH

Cambridge, OH

This will be a great ride!

We always meet at the same place.

ALWAYS? :nono: Most of the time.

Anytime..but what's with all the BP support? I kinda thought most people were against BP right now.

It's one thing to be against BP, but boycotting the gas stations will only the hurt the station owners, unless there's a LOT more backing, then it will hurt the station owners and the corporation.

As of last plan.... Though of course, John is great at accommodating people.

Malta, OH

Woodsfield, OH

Cambridge, OH

If I ride the Interceptor, I'll probably be hanging back where you usually are on the rides Ben. I don't want to run it too hard for too long with the age that it has on it!

How many bikes are expected and what gas station in Woodsfield can handle more that eight bikes?

From what I remember of the past couple rides, there have been about 15-20 bikes. I'm gonna go ahead and guess that this one there will be fewer, with people going to Mid-Ohio, the heat, and the distance.

Never been to woodsfield. I know many of the others have.

Anytime..but what's with all the BP support? I kinda thought most people were against BP right now.
Gas is gas man, not buying gas at a BP station will accomplish nothing. Those stations are privately owned and BP oil goes to far more things than gas.
ALWAYS? :nono: Most of the time.

Always for last couple years, we do it that way because there are people that attend that are not on OR or the CSBA site so they wouldn't know if we changed locations. If you're trying to be cute because of the change for Brian, that was a special circumstance not a regular monthly CSBA ride. ;)

Man, I guess BP is a sore spot for some of you guys. I have more important things to worry about then the name of the station..as long as it makes my bike run..it works for me.

I was just trying to give our fearless leader a hard time.

Edited by danballa

Gas is gas man, not buying gas at a BP station will accomplish nothing. Those stations are privately owned and BP oil goes to far more things than gas.

Always for last couple years, we do it that way because there are people that attend that are not on OR or the CSBA site so they wouldn't know if we changed locations. If you're trying to be cute because of the change for Brian, that was a special circumstance not a regular monthly CSBA ride. ;)

What about the knee dragging clinic that didn't happen anyway?

I was just being sarcastic like someone else I know does. :rolleyes: