FS/FT: 2005 ZX6R - New price! $4700.

Bad324

I'm tempted. I've been craving a real 600 ever since I got a little sample a little while ago. Problem is, I'd need to sell my bike or trade, which for this I'm guessing would be probably even...

sorry, my VFR covers my comfy bike needs :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

can a mod please remove the original price from the title :)

dropping to the winter price of $4700 which I'll even throw in the extra tail with integrated light I have. Just been too busy to clean up and install

you can buy the other Honda thats in the garage :p

you can't sell that bike, i might need to borrow it while my motor is getting rebuilt. going to 700 cc's baby! a whole whopping 12 hp increase and i'll take all i can get.

you can't sell that bike, i might need to borrow it while my motor is getting rebuilt. going to 700 cc's baby! a whole whopping 12 hp increase and i'll take all i can get.

don't worry, I highly doubt I sell it. I haven't even really put it up for sale or anything. For the right price or trade curby for the warrior though I'd part with it

• 2 weeks later...

yea I sold it for a bit more than I had it listed here for so I made money on it to justify selling it. If all goes as planned...an 08 red/black 600rr or 09 Phoenix edition 600rr