FS/FT: 2005 ZX6R - New price! $4700.

Bad324

don't have to sell it but considering to pick up a newer cbr

*$4,700

*Candy Electric Blue

*3,000 miles

*Only mods are fender eliminator and blue euro front signals

*The tail piece could stand to be replaced since it is cracked when previous owners girlfriend knocked it over otherwise the bike is in excellent shape. I have an extra tail with integrated light that needs cleaned up and goes with sale

DSC02481.jpg

DSC02480.jpg

DSC02479.jpg

DSC02477.jpg

And here is the crack of the tail fairing, I now have clear tape over it so its less noticeable

firstday2.jpg

Edited by jagr

Lbts

glws

Nice looking bike. Not to be a dick but I'd consider dropping the price a bit especially with that cracked tail fairing. My 06 was in mint condition when I got it last year with 7k miles and I picked it up for $4900. Just my $.02

no offense taken, I just copied my price from craigslist and I always overprice it on there

SO is the vfr next? Let me know when you bored with the vfr! LOL If ya want a speed triple I would not mind getting the zx6, but thats all I have to trade sorry!

lbts/glws

VFR is a keeper :D although the VFR now has a boo boo that will need taken care of this winter :(

I dunno so far I just don't like the 636 as much as my CBR. I need to put more miles on it to truly test it but I like to keep my options open

nothing happened really and I'm content with it if it doesn't sell. I just found a mint 08 600RR that I fell in love with so if I can pick that up I wouldn't mind :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...