7.11.10 cruise to hocking hills..

LeNko

heading down there with a few guys from work...anyone wanna head down??

Still mapping out the trip if anyone has suggestions.

MEETING: at Mcdonalds off 33 in Carroll at 9am

Thought you were gonna do the other ride with us?

had planned on it but i was confused on the route, so i asked a couple of guys i work with to go.. not sure those guys are into the distance/railing game...leavin it under 200 miles for em...

Ill just have to head out for the next one..

Now this is how to jack a ride thread.

That BMW is serious business.

dyno'd it in RAIN mode last night for the hell of it...made 130 wheel and had a pretty limp power band..

had planned on it but i was confused on the route, so i asked a couple of guys i work with to go.. not sure those guys are into the distance/railing game...leavin it under 200 miles for em...

Ill just have to head out for the next one..

185 miles if you break off when we cross 70 on 83.

heading down there with a few guys from work...anyone wanna head down??

Still mapping out the trip if anyone has suggestions.

MEETING: at Mcdonalds off 33 in Carroll at 9am

I was planning on going down and would like to meet up with others but Carroll is just too far out of the way for me to meet up. i take 56 into Hocking Hills. If its not to much trouble would it be possible for you guys to pick up a couple more people once you get down there?

i take 56 into Hocking Hills. If its not to much trouble would it be possible for you guys to pick up a couple more people once you get down there?

hell yeah..we can meet at the rock house or anywhere really..

six.one.four.seven.seven.four.zero.zero.eight.six

i figure we will meet around 9 and try to roll out by 930ish..be on 374 by 950-10, rock house between 1030-11...

Sounds good. Rock house between 10:30 and 11:00. Pretty sure all would like to get off the bike for a minute by that time. Its just over 2hrs for me to get there. Anden will be coming down with me. See you all in the morning.

I am not too sure about this group riding thing. However, if you don't mind I will hang with you guys for at least some part of the ride.:cool:

awesome... group riding is fun as long as everyone understands this isnt a race :)... see ya at mcdonalds

That was a cool ride:grin:. I hope everyone got back home safe. And for the ones who tangled with the gravel. I am very sorry. Should have scouted the road on Saturday but, I was not home.:sad:

That Beemer sounds cool when you open it up.

That was a cool ride:grin:. I hope everyone got back home safe. And for the ones who tangled with the gravel. I am very sorry. Should have scouted the road on Saturday but, I was not home.:sad:

That Beemer sounds cool when you open it up.

no need to be sorry, gravel happens man.. just something we all have to deal with..part of riding on two wheels. thanks for leading us on new roads;)...always glad to find new ones... next time lets go early and ill broom the road haha

everyone made it home safe! and thats all that matters:D

good to meet ya.. Ill keep ya posted when i make it back down there.

20thgix- good meetin ya! see ya on the next one!